NeoGAF dead? Owner is a scumbag?

CHEAP ASS DUDE

CAGiversary!
What da heck. Anyone from neogaf hear about this stuff. I thought the boards were just down but turns out Tyler Malka (Evilore) is being accused of sexually assaulting women on more than one occassion.

So the woman who he hopped in the shower naked with, who was completely shocked and distraught over the situation, later began a sexual relationship with Evilore. Hmmmm.

pff he couldn't even seal the deal in the shower.
she was drinking in New Orleans & throwing up naked in a shower because she felt sick? that's being blackout drunk not sick lol.

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/qv384d/inside-the-sexual-misconduct-allegations-rocking-neogafs-last-48-hoursd?utm_source=wptwitterus

Looks like it will be back tonight, but no OT

The future of NeoGAF is unclear. All sorts of NeoGAF alternatives have been popping up, but an heir to the throne is unlikely to emerge so quickly. Just moments ago, Malka told me NeoGAF should be fully operational later this evening, and in the near future, will be restructured to more exclusively focus on video games. NeoGAF will apparently move "away from the increasingly untenable off-topic discussions that made 2017 such a stressful year for everyone."

"As for me, I have no reason to go hide under a rock," he said. "I'll be at the helm as I always have."

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, one way to sweep this under the rug is to throw all discussion under the rug as well, then banish the rug to the shadow realm.

I watched the entire community implode Monday night. It was a beautiful train wreak I couldn't look away from. So many users suicide posting asking to be perma-banned and calling out Malka. He posted some message for damage control but a lot of users didn't buy it.

GAF is a tough crowd so I'm pretty cautious about what I post. Those guys are vicious and love to dogpile so they're having a field day with this shit. It's pretty sad since the site was always a great source for gaming info and rumors. Plus the community was entertaining and always a great place to kill time at work. I'll stay on there for now but I don't expect it to be the same GAF as usual.

As for Malka he was drunk and did something extremely dumb and inappropriate several years ago. I don't think it warranted a #metoo hashtag. it's silly to bail on a forum over something like that.

I watched the entire community implode Monday night. It was a beautiful train wreak I couldn't look away from. So many users suicide posting asking to be perma-banned and calling out Malka. He posted some message for damage control but a lot of users didn't buy it.

GAF is a tough crowd so I'm pretty cautious about what I post. Those guys are vicious and love to dogpile so they're having a field day with this shit. It's pretty sad since the site was always a great source for gaming info and rumors. Plus the community was entertaining and always a great place to kill time at work. I'll stay on there for now but I don't expect it to be the same GAF as usual.

As for Malka he was drunk and did something extremely dumb and inappropriate several years ago. I don't think it warranted a #metoo hashtag. it's silly to bail on a forum over something like that.
Uhhh..the girl was drunk to the point of puking and wanted to clean herself up. It's beyond dumb and unless you're looking to sexually assault someone, you wouldn't be stripping down and trying to get some from someone in that condition. Call me a prude, but that's just me.

It's not like he denied it.

edit: All the gaffers that created the OT's are on resetera now anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhh..the girl was drunk to the point of puking and wanted to clean herself up. It's beyond dumb and unless you're looking to sexually assault someone, you wouldn't be stripping down and trying to get some from someone in that condition. Call me a prude, but that's just me.

It's not like he denied it.

edit: All the gaffers that created the OT's are on resetera now anyways.
I'm not defending the guy. fuck him for being a two faced hypocrite. The man obviously has issues with women. I just think gaffers love their in house drama a bit too much.

bread's done
Back