Another ADV sale: June 29th - July 6th

Virgil

CAG Veteran
It seems to have more and better stuff this time around, including several boxed sets. My own highlights include several Essential Anime collections, Blue Seed boxed set, most of Bubblegum Crises 2040, and Devil Lady complete set. Their is much more there. Keep in mind that bar codes will probably have small drill/punch holes in them and that shipping is kinda random.

http://www.advfilms.com/sales.asp

Cool. Nothing for me this time but always nice to know when a sale hits since sometimes I don't get the emails for some reason.

I

They have a sale for nearly every holiday :lol:. I'll give a looksy though.

Edit:

Arc the Lad Collection is back apart of this sale, and Aura Battler Dunbine seems to have had a price drop from previous sales. i believe the last couple sales it was at $8 and now it's at $4. Blue Seed's back in, but I think I'll pass on it since I've bet plenty of DVDs recently that should last me awhile. Perhaps if they have it apart of another sale in a couple months I'll get it then.

They have the Burn Up Complete Collection (don't remember it last time around) not sure if that's any good though.

ADV has the Dai Guard Complete collectionfor those of you who want it and missed it at BB.

I really didn't see much of anything different from previous sales, except for a few price drops. Nothing really much. Think I'll pass.

[quote name='vietgurl']after putting 3 paychecks towards ddd's sale...i must resist arc the lad....must resist....must resist[/QUOTE]

you also must resist posting this over at slickdeals :whistle2:# :lol:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']you also must resist posting this over at slickdeals :whistle2:# :lol:[/QUOTE]

Whatta ya mean, she's an SD spy :shock: ?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']you also must resist posting this over at slickdeals :whistle2:# :lol:[/QUOTE]

lol, i'm not gonna post this on sd

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1103458#post1103448

post # 391 = EXPOSED!!!! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Aha!!! So the truth comes out. We have an SD spy. It's time for torture ;) She has to sit and watch House of the Dead 5000 times in succession with another 5000 times of Alone in the Dark and by the time she's finished, she can watch Bloodrayne 5000 times.

And don't you know the number one rule of CAg vietgirl, you don't talk about CAG. it's like Fight Club you know. Or at least you could have given some credit, or waited to post the deal after it was done. that would have made for a good laugh :lol:

[quote name='Kuma']ill probably be picking up Saiyuki volumes 1 and 7 with the boxes[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about doing that too but i rather buy all 7 series of it then to buy incomplete series. Well I got the street fighter volume #1 and #2, devil lady, samurai shodown, hyponist and some other dvds. I think i spend about 70 dollars after shipping. Thanks for the post OP. If I can't pay rent this month, I'm blaming you.

[quote name='beguile']I was thinking about doing that too but i rather buy all 7 series of it then to buy incomplete series. Well I got the street fighter volume #1 and #2, devil lady, samurai shodown, hyponist and some other dvds. I think i spend about 70 dollars after shipping. Thanks for the post OP. If I can't pay rent this month, I'm blaming you.[/QUOTE]
yeah but theres 12 disks, 6 each in a box. so id rather get the boxes now than not at all

[quote name='Kuma']yeah but theres 12 disks, 6 each in a box. so id rather get the boxes now than not at all[/QUOTE]
It would be wise to hold out for a collection. The show is nearing that age where a box set should be forthcoming.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']It would be wise to hold out for a collection. The show is nearing that age where a box set should be forthcoming.[/QUOTE]

Then again i COULD get the NG Evangelion platinum with the box.

Burn Up Excess Complete, Arc the Lad Complete, Blue Seed Complete, Dai-Guard Perfect, and Robotech Macross Saga Complete for $66? Mhm, sounds like a deal. :)

Man, if only it was a little cheaper and shipping was free, I'd almost consider getting that Excel Saga Mechi shirt. Oh well, aside from that nothing of interest that I don't already have.

[quote name='Blade']Dai Guard at Best Buy? How much?[/QUOTE]

Dai Guard Complete Collection (Brick) was $9.99 at BB. Picked up the last one at my store and if I'm not mistaken, in my whole area :D

Is the complete collection basically the same as the "perfect" collection?

Okay, noticed that it IS the same.

argh, i got my arc the lad. the discs are fine but the shrinkwrap was like the crappy store shrinkwrap. i didn't notice until i opened it and i noticed the clear plastic on the case was a little bit melted (there are wrinkles on it). most people probably won't notice this but since i work at eb, i've seen some cases that get overheated when they're blowing hot air at the shrinkwrap and the plastic underneath it starts to melt.

God damn. My Samurai X reflection still hasn't arrived yet. I placed this order on June 2nd and its almost 2 months now. Anyone still waiting for their Dvds?

bread's done
Back