Dragon's Dogma (PS4) $12 Digital Code Greenmangaming [Back in stock]

Amazon has it for $23.99 for Prime members (physical PS4)

Been reading/watching reviews since i first saw this post, very tempting. I think i'd rather have it on PS4, but may go ahead and grab the PC copy...

Hot damn, I really do prefer physical in my collection though!
Keep in mind that while Dragon's Dogma is a single player experience, it does feature player interaction through the pawn system (you create your own AI sidekick who others can hire to help them, and you can hire others' pawns in turn). This process is also the most efficient way to earn rift crystals (a currency mostly important in the expansion content), and players can gift each other items via this system as well. It may be worth getting the game while the community is still active for that reason (though it won't seriously detract from the game if you wait till long after the community has been whittled down again).

Is it really that different in PC to PS4 (I assume the 60fps does make an immense difference) ? I'm tempted to get it for PC, but I like gaming more on my TV. Never tried it on the PS3 since I heard it didn't run too well.

I prefer physical but couldn't pass on this digital price, especially considering this was released only 3 weeks ago. Thanks op!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, buy now with money or wait for the same price on psn so I can pay with my credit (which was all purchased at a discount, of course)?

Will you play soon...like within a month or 2...or play it in like 6+ months when it's this price on PSN?
Probably later. As a matter of fact, I still have the non-Dark Arisen sealed on 360. But then again, I heard dark arisen made the game so much better that I couldn't bring myself to open and play the vanilla version

Probably later. As a matter of fact, I still have the non-Dark Arisen sealed on 360. But then again, I heard dark arisen made the game so much better that I couldn't bring myself to open and play the vanilla version
You’re right it does, purely for the fact that transferring a character from the vanilla version nets you a reusuable riftstone, which lets you teleport back to the main city and is the only real form of fast travel. Thankfully you automatically get it in this version.

bread's done
Back