[H] NES & SNES Classic, XBOX, See List inside [W] GBA and GCN Offers (See List Inside)

NeonTrotsky

CAG Newbie
Hi CAGs. :wave: Long-time lurker first time poster here and am looking to begin swapping with you all. This will be the new home for my trade list. I will update the post with photographs and any pertinent information as well as new items from time to time. Feel free to periodically check back for additions. If you need any clarifications, please feel free to PM and ask.

I am also an active trader on reddit, NintendoAge, and GameTZ and can provide references upon request.

I've updated my list to include images for every single item and is a much more exhaustive and robust place to check out my listings and my wants. Please click on the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet through leaf through everything.

Let's make a trade!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ECDuCBwqMvK5gblZ7XnvcE7xZ9BmP8_40_c2KUuUGlA/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there!

Checked through your list.

In case you were interested, I have:

Starfox Assault case + artwork (no manual, no game, players choice)

Donkey Konga 2 CIB (all inserts)

Kirby Dream Collection case, inserts, soundtrack, artbook (no game, no box)

I see you have the outer box so maybe this will interest you. I just upgraded my copy to CIB boxed one but traded in the game loose to gamestop already ;(

I'd be interested in:

Duke Nukem 64

Mega Man Xtreme 2

Zatch Bell Mamodo Fury

Resident Evil Collection (switch)

Let me know if what you're interested in and willing to offer. I'll look at some doubles I wouldn't mind having if need be

Thanks!

bread's done
Back