Xbox One X Scorpio Edition available on BBY.com for pre-order, shipping only

Not if everyone is canceling now that they realize they can't resell them for $1000.
yep. I ordered 2 (from different stores) to make sure at least 1 went through. I can't even get a friend to want to buy the second at cost. Just going to return it to the store when it comes. Whichever store gets it to me first wins the sale.

AM HOLDING STEADFAST FOR SOME SORT OF BF DEAL.

Sorry for yelling.
I get what you are saying, but because we are now in holiday return period (have until jan. 15th minimum to return) I figure I'll get mine now, BUT if a deal that is too good to pass up comes up, then I might have to rethink things haha. In all honesty though, I don't see too many deals going on with the Xbox One X's....we'll see though :).

Snagging Scorpio edition doesn't mean much for me; I just want to play video games in 4K.
The reason I want it is because at BB it is considered a "special edition" console, which typically means that if anything goes wrong with it down the line and if you get the right GSP, you can just swap it out for a new one vs. sending it out for repair.

bread's done
Back