Assassin's Creed: Origins Game Review

Tribsinia

CAGiversary!
Howdy,

Here is our Game Review of Assassin's Creed Origins. If you like what you see here please like, subscribe, comment. We here at Broke Left Stick Games appreciate you stopping by and we will see you soon.

Here is our Video Review:

https://youtu.be/zKMYko0zHUk?list=PLTYTA18yVjR2J-0U-ySI12Jl8x5XMB6AI

Here is our Text Review:

BLSG Impressions - Assassin's Creed Origins
This is probably my most anticipated game of the year. I can say I have cleared all other assassin's credd besides Syndicate. I am about halfway through that title. I know Ubisoft shelfed Assassin's Creed Origins to give it more time to cook in development. I can say after close to 10 hours of playing their are several improvements and few game changers. First and foremost is the look of origins. THis game is pretty. Everytime I left a cave I always found time to pan the camera over the landscape. It's a flat, scenic enviroment in the good way. I am not saying their aren't hills or mountains. It just feels like you can see and go forever. Their are several uses of other game influences that is prevelant in this title as well. Games like Witcher 3, Metal Gear Solid 5, Tom Raider, Farcry and Ghost Recon Wildlands. Also of gaming ingredients are baked inthis game's core recipe. While retaining it's Assassin's Creed lore and charm. Seemlessly being aable to go from main story to side objectives wihtout quiting out or needing much directions is a excellent design. This feel fleshed out. It motivates me to seek out unknown locations and  makes the world feel more alive. The horse riding and exploration is straight lifted from Metal Gear Solid 5. It's feel's awesome and approachable. The map direction by way of compass and distance is taken from Ghost Recon Wildlands. It helps the player while not cluttering up the screen so you can enjoy the visuals more. I love the menu's presentation and the moving loading screens. Characters so far are top notch. I feel more connected to Bayek then several other assassin's up to this point. Cutscenes drive home the viseral vision of egypt. Ubisoft has really layed off censoring and it definitely pays off by making the tone more mature and gripping. I found myself rewarded by quests and recieved reasonable loot off of enemies. The scanning system to find loot is a little more frustrating compared to just popping eagle vision and things being lined out in red for earier detection. Their is now actual eagle vision though by way of Bayek's pet eagle companion Senu. This bird helps you map out locations. This works well enough though I do find the loading time upon returning to Bayek is a little slow. Hopefully the game will be optimized more in upcoming patches. Speaking of patches and bugs. Those are also here. Hey this is a Ubisoft title. It has to have some minorly frustrating bugs and hysterical glitches. I personally have not seen anything to the level of syndicate or unity. There is no missing characters in cutscenes or invisible objects that I am fighting enemies with, atleast not yet. I have had animations glitch, sound effects repeat and occassionally have had my horse move or animate in a wonky now. Now that we are on moving I want to discuss combat. When I first saw Origins I assumed they pulled some of For Honor's Fighting gameplay mechanics. I was very wrong. If you are a diehard Assassin's Creed player then these new fighting mechanics will be a doozy. Much has changed since holding one button down and then attacking with another like prior AC games. This right here is my biggest gripe. Combat when from ridiculously easy to super challenging in the bad way. Their are so many buttons to keep track of while fighting. I found myself pulling my bow out due to it being mapped to my L2 back button. I know some of this is user error and I accept that but I believve they could of mapped these more functionally. I never felt bested in combat. When beat I just felt confused and asked myself if I should be replay the beginining if I missed a combat queue tutorial. This is especially prevelant while fighting multiple foes. Besides some weird combat decisions. This redesigned approach to Assassin's Creed definitely has a future. It feel s far more approachable compared to the mostly linear pathing of it's predesessors. I also want to state theri are microtransactions but up to this point I don't feel pushed to get them or weak enough to be tempted to buy them. Their appears to be a less driving agenda in regards to microtransactions. That doens' t mean there isn't tom foolery  in regards to which version to buy. I bough the deluxe and used the Cobra pack with great success. My suggestiong is just acquiring the deluxe due to the bonus's making you feel substantially better to start out and with a added touch by way of a poison blade. Often you will see in my impressions I won't discuss plot of the story points and that's all for good reason. I want this game or any game to be a experience. I have seen enough video's to have games ruined. So don't expect much lore discussed. I will mention I like how they tell you the lore, which is presented by way of scrolls and books scattered across tables in tunnels and houses. I found myself reading a lot and looting chests for ammo and coins. I also liked the crafting for upgrades for my gear. Up to this  point I am digging Assassin's Creed Origins and have no problem recommending to purchase this game. It appears that this game will give a wealth of play time and once I master this combat and this game. I will return will a final community impression. 

Добрый день дорогие друзья, хотелось бы поделиться впечатлениями от линейки игр Assassins Creed. Расскажите пожалуйста, какие впечатления испытывайте когда проходить столь интересную игру? Для меня юбисофт сделало открытие когда впервые вышел Assassins Creed я влюбился в эту игру. Сейчас вышла игра Assassins Creed Origins естественно я сделала предзаказ игры и мне одному из первых она досталась. В игре совсем новый сюжет, появилась функция орла, который следить за городом, реализация уже на высоком уровне, иногда кажется как будто идешь в действительно арабских странах. Расскажите ваши впечатления об игре?

bread's done
Back