Check yo emails.
Email is titled: (Your PSN ID), see what's new this week
Takes 20% off entire cart
Code expires 11/13
Not everyone gets one so YMMV.
My email arrived at 9:50 PM EST

Last edited by a moderator:
got the email didn't get the 20% fml

there is a random 10 number/letter "code" of some sort not belonging to anything in the email so I dunno what that shit is about

I don't get any of the PSN e-mails, and we've been through this multiple times and I still don't think anyone has figured out the newsletter issue.

I just want some solution as to why some get it and some don't.

Edit: I don't mean the coupon, I mean the newsletter itself.

Trying to use 20% off code on COD WWII Digital Deluxe Bundle and get error “this code is not valid on this platform”.

Trying to use 20% off code on COD WWII Digital Deluxe Bundle and get error “this code is not valid on this platform”.
You have to use it on your console.

To redeem your discount code, go on your PS4 or PS3 console, select [Store] and then [Redeem Codes]. This code can only be redeemed on a PS4 or a PS3 console. Does not apply to transactions made on PlayStation Store on PS Vita, PlayStation TV, PSP or in-game. Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PS Plus memberships, subscriptions, game pre-orders, PS Now content, Spotify subscription on PlayStation Music, and rental video content. Code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 11:59 PM PT on November 13, 2017. Code is not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for cash or credit, may not be used for any other purpose, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.

As someone who just bought that yesterday, that actually makes me feel better lol. Thought it was weird they would bust this out on COD day.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess I should've waited one more day.

got the email didn't get the 20% fml

there is a random 10 number/letter "code" of some sort not belonging to anything in the email so I dunno what that shit is about
That might be it. Maybe you have an extension that's blocking the site where the graphic is hosted. Like an ad blocker or something forbidding javascript.

There's some dlc I was waiting to buy until another one of these came around. I'll wait until next week's sales. I'll probably wait until next weekend, but I'm guessing this month's flash sale will happen with the Black Friday sales.

That might be it. Maybe you have an extension that's blocking the site where the graphic is hosted. Like an ad blocker or something forbidding javascript.

There's some dlc I was waiting to buy until another one of these came around. I'll wait until next week's sales. I'll probably wait until next weekend, but I'm guessing this month's flash sale will happen with the Black Friday sales.
I use edge for points so that may be I guess it's worth a try

edge gives me all sorts of issues loading shit for like banking and such

///

yeah that's it edge just didn't load it

but also I'm a dumbass and was trying to redeem it rather than use in the cart so let's focus less on edge sucking and more on me being a dumbass

I wonder if you can use it on Vita games if you buy them on a PS3. If so, still kind of sucks you can't mix and match PS4 / Vita since there's a few things I'd like to get for each.

I wonder if you can use it on Vita games if you buy them on a PS3. If so, still kind of sucks you can't mix and match PS4 / Vita since there's a few things I'd like to get for each.
You can mix PS4, PS3, and Vita content if you shop through the PSN webstore.

ATTENTION: Those trying to buy Vita games can do so on a PS3 console. It works. I just did it.

I wonder if the forcing of using a console is a marketing thing or a way to try to prevent some sort of code multi use abuse or something

Yes, but this code specifically doesn't work there unfortunately. You have to use it on a PS3 or PS4
Aw, damn it. I was going to get PS4 and Vita dlc. I wonder if the shopping cart shows up on either the PS4 or PS3 console stores. Maybe we can add stuff to the cart on the webstore, then checkout on one of the console stores.

*Edit. I gave it a check. The console stores have a shopping cart, but what you add from the webstore doesn't carry over.

Oh well, there was only $6.00 of Vita content I was planning on getting. I'll just wait for the next universal 10% code. Last year it came during Black Friday weekend.

I got this one, they usually send these out on Fridays. It's part of the Weekly "what's up this week" ad.

If you get them on Wednesdays, then you won't receive it since you are part of a different mailbox selection.

Also, on the bottom, it says to rate the email they sent you. I highly advise rating it excellent, since it will probably push for more of these codes in the future.

I have never got this email no matter what I do.  If anyone has an extra I would love it. 

I got this one, they usually send these out on Fridays. It's part of the Weekly "what's up this week" ad.

If you get them on Wednesdays, then you won't receive it since you are part of a different mailbox selection.

Also, on the bottom, it says to rate the email they sent you. I highly advise rating it excellent, since it will probably push for more of these codes in the future.
How do I get the Friday mail if I'm currently getting the Wednesday mail? Is there anything I can do?

How do I get the Friday mail if I'm currently getting the Wednesday mail? Is there anything I can do?
my friend only gets the Wednesday email too no idea how to switch...

I was always getting the Friday emails...until it mysteriously stopped mid October, I have not gotten the Friday email for the past 3 Fridays, not sure what's going on or how to fix it...

I get both Wednesday and Friday emails every week, so there's a way to get both somehow but don't think for one second that I know the answer.

No clue, I was thinking maybe they correspond to different regions but after some research, that can't be it because everyone is in the U.S.

My only explanation is that the people who get the Friday emails, and the ones who get the Wednesday emails, exist in separate realities. Somehow Chris Colbert is able to exist in between the two.

Does anybody have an unused code for the Shadow of the Colossus avatar pack that was given out earlier this week to people with PS3 trophy data on their account?  I'd be willing to trade my 20% off coupon for it.

EDIT: Gone

4EGKFGDQBH

I won’t use it, so here you go. If you use it, just let us know what you got. Can always PM some other kind of code if you want to be cool.

No clue, I was thinking maybe they correspond to different regions but after some research, that can't be it because everyone is in the U.S.

My only explanation is that the people who get the Friday emails, and the ones who get the Wednesday emails, exist in separate realities. Somehow Chris Colbert is able to exist in between the two.
This is how they look if that gives any clues. Looks like Wednesday is the "weekly update" and Friday is "what's new".

[attachment=28512:Screenshot_20171104-020723.png]

[attachment=28513:Screenshot_20171104-020741.png]

I got one too. any chance we will see another flash sale this tuesday?
don't flash sale usually start on a friday, so probably about a 50% chance it'll be this upcoming friday and 50% chance it'll be the friday after. this friday would seem early but they may want to spread out the wallet rape from black friday.

bread's done
Back