BB Email: Save $10 TODAY at your local Best Buy store

Buckeye23

CAGiversary!
I got an email for a code for $10 off my next purchase, expires 11/18. Posted in the other thread and decided to make a new one as this.

Email titled: Save $10 TODAY at your local Best Buy store.

$10 SAVINGS CODE OFFER: *CODE MUST BE REDEEMED BY 11/18/17. Present this Code to the cashier at the time of purchase and the available balance will be applied toward your purchase. To redeem at BestBuy.com® enter the 16-digit code and PIN located above at checkout. Redeemable in any U.S. Best Buy® retail location or online at BestBuy.com® where available for merchandise or services. Excludes Thermador, Viking, JennAir, Miele, DCS and Dacor products in Pacific Sales/Pacific Kitchen & Home locations. Code carries no service or administrative fees. Not redeemable for cash except where applicable by law. Lost, stolen or damaged Codes cannot be replaced. Not a credit or a debit card. Not valid as a payment on Best Buy® credit card. Not reloadable. Cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or other savings code. Call 1-888-716-7994 with questions. All terms enforced except where prohibited by law.

Gonna use this and GCU to get Everybody's Golf PS4 for $21.99 :)

I unsubscribed from their marketing because I don't enjoy 5 emails a day with obnoxious emoticons in them to maybe have a shot at >$20 worth of promos a year.

j9m6iiwy_1eb3igv_jet0dw.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, what gives? I never get any of these good emails. And before someone says I must have unsubscribed from marketing, I get their emails several times a week
ahhhh I didn't get the mystery cert or this coupon either & I have elite status =(

i am subscribed to their emails lol

I got the Mystery Certificate ($5), but I didn't get this e-mail.  Hopefully they're still sending them out and more people get them.

Eff you best buy, no mystery certificate and save $10 email, why am I so luck with stuff like this?

Got the mystery cert, but not this yet. Hopefully they are going out in waves. Would grab Yakuza Kiwami for $15 after cert and gcu

Am I the only one experiencing login issues with Best Buy right now?

Actually.....since the last 2 hours. 

My mind is simmering updates.  My gut  tells me something more grave....

Guys....DO NOT order anything from Best Buy ATM!!!!!

These emails are the one thing I wish BB would do differently because I'd rather they give them to everyone with a purchase in the last 90 days or not at all. I got the $5 coupon but not this one and none of us are any less of a customer from those that got absolutely nothing to those that got both. Random selection is for nature, Best Buy; not valued customers.

It’s an upsale email. Dangling it in hopes that non frequent customers come in and spend much more than $10. Not intended for customers who already come in and spend money.
Yep I used to get these, now I'm elite and spend way more than I used to at BB and they've mysteriously disappeared...

I see these posted fairly often... but never get any emails from BBY. Do I have to subscribe to their marketing emails? Or is there another way to check to see if I got it? 

I have a feeling this emails is for people who dont spend that much at BB. Thats why they giving out these codes so they can buy more. But the rest of us are fucked.

Decided to get a $10 PSN for free instead of a game as I have no time to play anything atm. Comes Wednesday.

bread's done
Back