The current Rite-Aid ad features these CAG-worthy deals:
- Earn 500 Plenti points (aka $5) when you buy a $25 Xbox gift card. Limit 2 per Plenti acct.
- Earn 800 Plenti points (aka $8) when you buy $50 in StubHub or Darden restaurant gift cards (accepted @ Olive Garden®, LongHorn Steakhouse®, Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen®, Yard House®, The Capital Grille®, Seasons 52®, Bahama Breeze® and Eddie V's®) ... these 2 can be flexible loads between $25 - $200 each. Limit 2 per Plenti acct.
- 50% off electronic video games including Atari Flashback & Genesis Classic (reg. $69.99 each).
- 50% off electronics from Magnavox & Craig ... amongst other things, they show a throwaway Win8 tablet, BT speaker tower, and 19" TV in the ad, but not great selection at my store to know if these are priced as reasonable stocking-stuffers or secret-Santa gifts.
Obviously y'all came to this thread for this ...
For those not familiar with Plenti, you can earn/cash points at these B&M locations:
- Rite Aid
- Exxon / Mobil
- (plus they have a "cashback" program to earn 1% at 800 online stores using a click-through link)
Small print says the following ...
Limit 2 offers per customer. Plenti points earned at Rite Aid generally credit to account 6am day after issuance. Expire after 2 years. Must fully enroll and have at least 200 points to use Plenti points. See http://plenti.com/terms for details. Plenti points are worth at least $1 in savings for every 100 points earned. No mix & match. Applicable sales tax applies.
Finally I'll add that you can't use prior Plenti points to purchase the Xbox GC's, but you can use either debit or CC cards to purchase them, unlike @ grocery chains like Safeway or Kroger which are debit-only. There's also no sales tax charged on Xbox GC's.