Target Black Friday Ad

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20171106&lnk=Wejustcouldntwa&page=13&clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

If anything is missing, add it in the Wiki below

Hype! Sale begins 6pm November 23 and ends midnight. Starts again 6am Friday.

Pages 13-14 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for list

Pages 12-13 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for the list

$199.99 —> 1TB PS4 Slim
$189.99 + $25 GC —> 500GB XB1S
$79.99 —> Legend of Zelda 2DS w/Ocarina of Time 3DS

PS VR - $200

$10 off ALL Xbox Live and Playstation Plus subscriptions

50% off Skylanders Imaginators and all LEGO Dimensions Starter Packs.

Nintendo Switch in stock

$39.99 —> 
DualShock 4 controllers
Xbox One controllers

$15 —>
For Honor, Forza Horizon 3, Lego Worlds, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil VII, Watch Dogs 2, Minecraft, Gears of War 4, MLB The Show 17

$25 —>
Ghost Recon Wildlands, Injustice 2, Just Dance 2018 (Wii), Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Grand Theft Auto V, Lego Ninjago, Tekken 7, Switch Game, Horizon Zero Dawn

$35 —>
Assassin’s Creed Origins, Need for Speed Payback, Sims 4, NHL 18, WWE 2K18, Forza Motorsport 7, Battlefield 1 Revolution, Super Bomberman R

$45 —>
Call of Duty: World War II

$29.99 —>
Madden 18, Overwatch, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, South Park: Fractured But Whole, Just Dance 2018 (Switch), NBA 2K18, FIFA 18, Evil Within 2, Destiny 2, Wolfenstein II

$25 3DS Games —>
Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kirby Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros., Yoshi’s Woolly World, Super Mario Maker

FRIDAY ONLY: Spend $50 or more storewide and get 20% off one shopping trip between Nov. 28 - Dec. 10

Last edited by a moderator:
ITS HAPPENING!!! 

The Best Time of the Year!

tumblr_inline_oditzx0ZEv1r64gnn_500.gif

$15
For Honor
Forza Horizon 3
Lego Worlds
Skyrim Remastered
Final Fantasy XV
Resident Evil 7
Watchdogs 2
MLB The Show 17
Gears of War 4
Minecraft?!

$25
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Injustice 2
Just Dance 2018 (wii)
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Crash Collection
GTA 5
Lego Ninjago the Movie
Horizon Zero Dawn
Tekken 7
Dragonball Xenoverse 2 (switch)

$30
Madden 18
Overwatch
Shadow of War
South Park Fractued But Whole
Just Dance 2018 (switch)
NBA 2k18
FIFA 18
The Evil Within
Destiny 2
Wolfenstein II

$35
Assassins Creed Origins
Need for Speed Payback
Sims 4
NHL 18
WWE 2k18
Battlefield 1 Revolution
Forza 5
Super Bomberman R

The Switch game for $35 is Super Bomberman R

The one for $25 i have no idea, its a long title, cant be too many games with that long of a title available. 

The $25 switch game matches my label for Minecraft Story Mode but someone on Twitter mentioned Ultra Street Fighter either way fuck it

Compared to the previous year's deals (last year they had $8 Xbox One and PS4 games), these aren't all that impressive. Kinda surprised that the only discount that LEGO Dimensions is getting is on starter packs, half off for Skylanders is okay, but no deals on Amiibos, like at all? Unfortunately most of the games on sale are not games that I really feel the need to karate chop an old woman in the throat to get. Though it's nice to see Smash Bros. come down in price. Too bad it's only the 3DS version, and not the Wii U one.

This year's ad is meh. I was hoping for better deals than this. Hopefully Best Buy and Wal-Mart have better deals.

Compared to the previous year's deals (last year they had $8 Xbox One and PS4 games), these aren't all that impressive. Kinda surprised that the only discount that LEGO Dimensions is getting is on starter packs, half off for Skylanders is okay, but no deals on Amiibos, like at all? Unfortunately most of the games on sale are not games that I really feel the need to karate chop an old woman in the throat to get. Though it's nice to see Smash Bros. come down in price. Too bad it's only the 3DS version, and not the Wii U one.
Those $8 games were bs I could only find 1 Dead Rising 1 at 2 targets or online, I think this ad is slightly better than their ad last year.

I'm also surprised they don't have deals on those Atari and Sega clone consoles like they had last year. I'm not really willing to get the HD SEGA Genesis for $70, but I probably would have been willing to for $35. I'm hoping that they have more game deals in stores, like to clear out the rest of their Wii U and DS games, because my store still has some of those. I'm tempted to get the Xbox One S, but I have waited this long, so I'll probably just wait until Black Friday 2018, and hopefully Microsoft will have some kind of deal or bundle for the Xbox One X by then.

Kind of a lackluster ad in my opinion, though I admittedly only skimmed through it so far.  So far, the only thing I am going after is something I already bought - the $10 Stranger Things set.  Time to return the copy I bought at $25.....

there are a couple of new releases for 30 but you have to really entice me to even spend 30 on a game.

Those $8 games were bs I could only find 1 Dead Rising 1 at 2 targets or online, I think this ad is slightly better than their ad last year.
most of their $8 games were available online Thursday morning tho. Only went in store looking for the Limited & Gold editions.

I guess u all missed the $10 off all PSN & XBL subscription cards page....it doesn't say there's a minimum o_O I wonder if it would work on the 3 month cards, lol, most def not on the 1 month cards lol

What's it like buying video games at Target on Black Friday? Is it something I need to line up for early in case they go out of stock? Is flagging down someone in electronics to open the glass case easy? Is it better to buy them online and do in-store pick up?

What's it like buying video games at Target on Black Friday? Is it something I need to line up for early in case they go out of stock? Is flagging down someone in electronics to open the glass case easy? Is it better to buy them online and do in-store pick up?
1. It depends on your location. I live in a college town where the kids go back home for Thanksgiving, so I can stroll up to the Target about an hour before opening and be one of the first 25 in the line. 2. They have lots of employees in every department. They have these cardboard box stands for games that they put out, usually in the men's clothing section next to electronics, and all the glass cases are open to make it easier for people to get to the games.

Some good deals but I dunno why it's always harder to get stuff at Target than any other store .. I usually end up with nothing from there in store is impossible maybe I'll try online

$30 for Just Dance 2018 on Switch and $35 for Sims 4 on console sounds nice. I hope BestBuy has similar or better deals.

Hopefully best buy has similar prices. I was going to do B2G1 with evil within 2, forza 7, and wolf 2, which would be 96 bucks with GCU. But they would be 95 at these prices on black Friday and could get them a few weeks earlier.

I'm really hoping I'll find these prices (are lower) for the PC versions of

AC Origins

Shadow Of War

South Park FBW

I have both xbone and ps4, but I'm lately trying to stick to PC cause I love my current rig.

Fingers crossed!

Wait, so that Zelda 2DS isn't even a "new" 2DS. Why do they do that? Good god that's dumb. Literaly the only reason I'd consider such a thing is if it were a "new" 3DS/2DS.

Perusing the ad, nothing really jumps out at me. Resident Evil VII is a good price, but that game just came out with gold/complete edition. So I want a sale on that one, not the standard edition. Good price on Forza Horizon 3, but I'm only a PS4 gamer right now. Other than that, everything is pretty disappointing I'd say.

Wait, so that Zelda 2DS isn't even a "new" 2DS. Why do they do that? Good god that's dumb. Literaly the only reason I'd consider such a thing is if it were a "new" 3DS/2DS.

Perusing the ad, nothing really jumps out at me. Resident Evil VII is a good price, but that game just came out with gold/complete edition. So I want a sale on that one, not the standard edition. Good price on Forza Horizon 3, but I'm only a PS4 gamer right now. Other than that, everything is pretty disappointing I'd say.
It's the basic model. The original 3ds without clamshell feature or 3d.

I paid full price when it came out... the 500+ hours put in to it, I got way beyond my moneys worth.
I've had my eye on this game for awhile, but this isn't even the "GOTY edition".

When there is a GOTY edition on sale, I want that one for $30, not the vanilla version for $30. Likewise for RE VII, the original verison for $15 isn't a bad deal, but I'd want the gold edition for $25 or something along those lines.

here i was thinking how great it is to get need for speed payback for $35 3 weeks after launch and wolfenstein for half price a month after release and i should have been complaining about why there are no 3 year old games for less than $10. live and learn.

Is this your first Black Friday?

The $35 Switch game is definitely Bomberman. For as long as the 'text' is for the $25 Switch game, I'd wanna bet Street Fighter or Minecraft Story mode.

Here is a picture of a bunch of Switch Spines. Don't think it's Kingdom Battles

lu4IdxZ.jpg

bread's done
Back