xbox live gold 12 month 42.99 ebay

that might be the best deal for folks *right now*, but usually rakuten or gamesdeal has them for the 37-40 range when they're on sale. with CC or paypal fees (no tax) those usually come out to around 40-43.

i guess this would depend on whether or not you're charged tax on the purchase, whether you've got ebay credit/bux, and whom you would rather support.

at gamestop, you're going to deal with the sweaties (tho your local may not be so bad) and you'll get hit with tax, but if you have mad credit with them it makes more sense.

still, good on you, OP, for the deal

that might be the best deal for folks *right now*, but usually rakuten or gamesdeal has them for the 37-40 range when they're on sale. with CC or paypal fees (no tax) those usually come out to around 40-43.

i guess this would depend on whether or not you're charged tax on the purchase, whether you've got ebay credit/bux, and whom you would rather support.

at gamestop, you're going to deal with the sweaties (tho your local may not be so bad) and you'll get hit with tax, but if you have mad credit with them it makes more sense.

still, good on you, OP, for the deal
You seem to know about Xbox Live deals....can you tell me if Amazon will be having a sale on XBL 12-month cards or digital code?

I just used the current promo: reload gift card for $100 + $10 bonus and if I combined it with an Amazon sale on XBL 12-month I think that would be perfect. Do you think Black Friday there will be any sales on Amazon for XBL?

bread's done
Back