Just got back from eb

bruce_pwns_j00

CAGiversary!
I just went to eb and got some new games and such. The prices alone arent the best in the world just stuff I wanted.

Guncon 2
Time Crisis 3
Ninja Assualt
Endgame (I know it got poor reviews but I couldnt resist for $8.99

All are games for the light gun.

[quote name='bruce_pwns_j00']The point of the post is just to see what everyone thinks of my purchases.[/quote]

Are you gonna start posting your grocery list as well?

[quote name='bruce_pwns_j00']The point of the post is just to see what everyone thinks of my purchases.[/quote]

oh i see. the guncon games are fun in general, but they are very short. dual guncon rocks in ninja assault.

You only showed the price for endgame. I almost picked up a copy at EB yesterday (and gamecrazy a few days earlier, roughly the same price), but neither copy was clean. I also almost bought Vampire Night, but it wasn't clean either. I have Ninja Assault and Time Crisis 3 (both bought at EB).

On a related note, has anyone tried Starsky and Hutch on the PS2 with a Guncon2, or on the Xbox? I have the Xbox version, and a MadCatz Blaster, but the aim is terrible, and I don't know if it is the game or the blaster (blaster was an open box buy at CC, and I have no other Xbox gun games with which to test it).

Starsky & Hutch is just bad with a gun. I have a light rifle that works fine with Silent Scope, but sucks with S & H. This is a weird thread though. The other day I bought a copy of XIII.

[quote name='repetske']Starsky & Hutch is just bad with a gun.[/quote]

S & H is just bad period. I can't believe anyone bought that game, regardless of how cheap it is. Would you buy a disease if it was only a dollar?

Thanks repetske, that means I don't have to return the gun, whew. As far as S & H sucking, I know it does, but my friend and I are having a blast playing it, partly because of how bad it is. It makes us laugh.

[quote name='guessed']my friend and I are having a blast playing it, partly because of how bad it is. It makes us laugh.[/quote]

That I can appreciate. It's like watching Sylvester Stallone movies. "Over the Top" is a work of art in this regard.

bread's done
Back