How would you recommend shopping on a specific TV to save the most amount of money?

Lazer77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
Pretty much, I want an LG 4K TV with HDR, in 55" or more. The best price I found is on Amazon for $520. 

Is it best just to bite on the price I found, or should I wait on Black Friday? I always heard Black Friday is kind of a scam for TVs. Only the "door buster" prices are actually good sales, while the rest are advertised as massive savings but they're the same price as usual. 

Or are there any coupons or promo codes that could help knock the price down from any particular retailer?

Pretty much, I want an LG 4K TV with HDR, in 55" or more. The best price I found is on Amazon for $520.

Is it best just to bite on the price I found, or should I wait on Black Friday? I always heard Black Friday is kind of a scam for TVs. Only the "door buster" prices are actually good sales, while the rest are advertised as massive savings but they're the same price as usual.

Or are there any coupons or promo codes that could help knock the price down from any particular retailer?
I've heard Superbowl and the week after SB is the best time to buy, that and tax season for best prices

*I'm very good looking, and great with rice.*

What’s the tv your looking at? I’m eyeing the TCL p607/p605. It’s a 55in 4K tv with hdr(both Dolby & hdr10), local dimming, and low input lag.

Check out the website rtings.com for good in depth reviews on tvs. $520 for an LG 4K hdr tv seems low.

Yeah, I'm also checking about TCL. It seems to be cheaper than LG.  But, my first choice is an LG 4k, my brother bought one and it looks good!

Yeah, I'm also checking about TCL. It seems to be cheaper than LG. But, my first choice is an LG 4k, my brother bought one and it looks good!
From all the information I’ve been reading. If your getting it for gaming, it’s worth it to make sure you get hdr. There’s a difference between 4K & 4K with hdr.

I'm in the market for a 60+ inch TV with HDR.  If anyone finds a crazy deal be sure to post it here!  The best one I found so far is a 65 in. Sammy for $800 .  I just feel like there's gonna be better deals over the next week!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back