Dorito Roulette Codes For Evevery60seconds Promo

bryan4203

CAG Newbie
Have many roulette codes I will trade for $4 Walmart/Amazon gift cards. Prefer Walmart. At the rate its going right now, 65 codes will win you an xbox one x. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have more roulette codes guys, and a new price. Any roulette code purchase over 10 will be at 4$ a piece. 9 or less is 5$ a piece. Takes AROUND 50 codes to win an Xbox One X with the way auctions are going.

I'm kinda curious about this auction thing. Is it really 45 codes to win though?
If the average winning bid for an Xbox One X is 31,365 points and each Doritos Roulette code is worth 200 points. Then wouldn't it take about 157 codes to win?

Except the codes are worth atleast 400, up to 1000. Average over large amounts is around 600, but to win for 30000 points, you might need to buy 60 codes depending on your luck

Will guarantee a win tonight only for 300$ walmart egift card. Will give 33000 points. Only one person. Can do it in 20$ increments if you want.

Would have given 33000 points, and if they didnt have enough codes to win, like right now its 35000, I would give them enough codes to put them over the top.

Will guarantee a win fo 300$ walmart egift card. Will give 36000 points, and give you more if not won an hour beore auction ends. Can only offer one person this deal, as Im running low on roulettes(only 80 left) til tomorrow. Today only deal!

Ive won 9, but spent 1000 bux to win that many. Now Im up 1200 bux. Ive still got enough roulettes to get 10 more xboxs if I want, the trouble is finding people you trust to get xboxs deliverd to. Been road tripping around my state, sometimes even staying at motels, just to get chips. Ill prbably bank 10000 bux total on this promtion. Only thing is I put 3000 on the credit card, and since Im selling for walmart and amazon gift cards, no actual cash. But I have alot of amazon credit lol.

4$ a piece. Walmart or Amazon egift cards only please. If you have no points, It would take around 70 codes to win an xbox one x. Number 1 seller on reddit every60seconds mega point trading thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back