$10 psn credit free (ps4 notifications) YMMV

Electroplasm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Let's get it! Thanks sony!

Go to notifications on dashboard of ps4.

"Press X for $10 to spend on your next purchase at Playstation Store! Save on the latest games, movies, and tv shows. Your voucher code expires November 30, 2017."

Last edited by a moderator:
really? I have no idea what i may have done to suddenly trigger it. Anyone know? I'll add ymmv to op
As far as I can remember nobody knows what triggered it. CAGs just started reporting getting the free $10 added via notifications on their PS4. Reminds me that I should check mine again.

Edit: Nothing for me still.

This is usually sent to people that make new accounts, or buy new systems for the first time. I doubt that I will get it, but I will check my account in a second to see, and I will update this post if I got it.

I've been hearing rumors about this sort of thing for awhile, however I've had my PS4 for about a year and a half or so and I've never gotten one. feelsbadman.

Did you sign up for 10 platinums with Sony Reward? 10 plats gt u 10$ PSN.
That shouldn't come in the form of a $10 code to your psn account, anyway. It's 1,000 Sony rewards points.

Nothing here either, though. So looks like only two people here reported getting it?

194xjp9u0sae2jpg.jpg

That shouldn't come in the form of a $10 code to your psn account, anyway. It's 1,000 Sony rewards points.

Nothing here either, though. So looks like only two people here reported getting it?
Ah I guess that makes sense, since it's not 10$ psn code u get from the platinums but the 1,000 points which you then an redeem for 10$.

Nothing for me but last year they did give me one roughly around Christmas morning I think? Might be going out in waves depending on how they do these.

Just now seeing this. I turned on my PS4 and checked notifications

I have them turned off so I have to manually check to see if I have something

Anyways there it sits... it says I got the message on Saturday, for what its worth

This is a pretty cool surprise lol. I have literally NO idea why I was chosen for this but I'll take it!

11hz6mh.jpg

Just now seeing this. I turned on my PS4 and checked notifications

I have them turned off so I have to manually check to see if I have something

Anyways there it sits... it says I got the message on Saturday, for what its worth

This is a pretty cool surprise lol. I have literally NO idea why I was chosen for this but I'll take it!

11hz6mh.jpg
I don't get any notifications whatsoever. Im guessing I turned them off at some point... Did you turn on notifications frim your PS4 or on the don't website?

I don't get any notifications whatsoever. Im guessing I turned them off at some point... Did you turn on notifications frim your PS4 or on the don't website?
you can do it from the console

go to settings, notifications and you can see everything there

When I opened the message, it said press X to add the $10 to my account. It apparently expires on December 31st but when I pressed X, it loaded the store and applied a code to my account. I already had $15 in there so now I have $25.

I got a a free $10 code on my account. It came in a message. I bought my PS4 on black friday, so that's probably why. Not sure what I want to use it on though. 

I got a a free $10 code on my account. It came in a message. I bought my PS4 on black friday, so that's probably why. Not sure what I want to use it on though.
I have had my PS4 since launch night. Maybe this code is just completely random

I have had my PS4 since launch night. Maybe this code is just completely random
I was thinking it was because I am new to PS4, and maybe they are sending $10 codes to everyone who got them Black Friday weekend. But it does seem random with some people reporting that they have had the system for a while and got a code.

bread's done
Back