Check your email! Free $10 Microsoft gift card. YMMV.

ARsignal11

CAGiversary!
I just received an email from the Microsoft Store around 3:40pm CDT giving me a free $10 gift card because they missed me. Card needs to be redeemed by Nov 30th and needs to be used within 90 days.

Great timing with the Black Friday sale!

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:28698]

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't get it, and I have two American accounts on my Xbox. What was the title of the email? A lot of my emails end up in my spam folder.

Didn't get it, and I have two American accounts on my Xbox. What was the title of the email? A lot of my emails end up in my spam folder.
The title was "Here's a $10 gift card just for you."

added the $10 to my account and now I have $15.....didn't know I had $5 already on my account?

So what are we supposed to spend it on?

Thanks OP! got one in my other email  and accidentally redeemed it a different account. 

i'll just have to wait until a game comes out and then buy it as a gift for my main account.

Thanks OP! got one in my other email and accidentally redeemed it a different account.

i'll just have to wait until a game comes out and then buy it as a gift for my main account.
or just buy something with that other account and send it as a gift to your main one. like rocket league. its 10 bucks.

Hmm while I didn't get $10 I did get $5 on other account. Just took the code and put in onto my main. Thanks for the heads up op.

Cannot buy $10 Xbox Gift cards and they must be redeemed on Nov 30 and used within 3 months. Wondering if they do another hot deal if it will have the same restrictions.

i got one but it does not showup on xbox and checked my microsoft account and its says i redeemed it.  But it does show in my total currency.  So does i can only use it on the microsoft store only?.  thanks

My email must autoreply to all of these types of emails. "Thanks, but no thanks. He's got plenty of cash!!" I have not once received anything from Best Buy, MS Store or any other "check your email" thread lol. 

bread's done
Back