$19k+ Raised! - CAG Charity Raffle 2017 to Support Puerto Rico Storm Relief! - Winners Posted!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The CAG Community Charity Raffle is back! 
This year's raffle supports United for Puerto Rico, an initiative brought forth by the First Lady of Puerto Rico, Beatriz Rosselló, in collaboration with the private sector, with the purpose of providing aid and support to those affected in Puerto Rico by the passage of Hurricane Irma and Hurricane María. 100% of the proceeds will go to helping the victims affected by these natural disasters in Puerto Rico.  Raffle ends 1/31/18.

Winners List

I'll be in contact with prize donors who have anonymous winners and do everything else to facilitate prize distribution.  Thanks everyone!

[charity]

Raffle Tickets
For every $5 USD donated, you'll receive a virtual raffle ticket - the more tickets you have, the greater your chance of winning a prize. Your payments are made via PayPal directly to Unidos por Puerto Rico.
Donate and get your raffle tickets HERE

Prizes donate a new, gaming-related prize
Grand Prizes
Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
or
$500 Amazon Gift Card
(2nd place gets the prize not chosen by 1st place winner)
Xd3lYYV.jpg

Community Prizes - donate a new, gaming-related prize

:3ds: Nintendo 2DS Orange (Motz ctg)
:!: SNES Classic (Sgt Barone)
:!: SNES Classic (hoopdaddy)
:!: Super Famicom Classic Mini - Jpn version (Entropy)[/size]
:!: $60 Game of Your Choice (frostybroc)
:!: $20 GC to gaming network of your choice (jlhiowa)
:!: Captain Falcon amiibo (Xanathis)
:!: Battlefield 1 hoodie XL Men's size ( MSUHitman)[/size]
:!: Witcher 3 Bottle Stopper - Lootcrate exclusive ( MSUHitman)[/size]
:!: Lucio pop (CheapyD)

:pc: 3 x Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition (wombat5277)
:pc: $20 Steam gift card (kube00)
:pc: $10 Steam gift card (captbrannigan)
:pc: $10 Steam gift card ( Adonis 27)[/size]
:pc: Killing Floor on Steam (kube00)
:pc: Final Station on Steam (kube00)
:pc: Lovely Planet on Steam (kube00)
:pc: Age of Decadence (kube00)
:pc: Hivejump (kube00)
:pc: Dead Rising 2 (Marauder7)
:pc: Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (Marauder7)
:pc: Rise of the Tomb Raider (Marauder7)
:pc: NBA 2k17 (Marauder7)
:pc: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Marauder7)
:pc: Dirt Rally (Marauder7)
:pc: Space Run Galaxy (Marauder7)
:pc: Xcom 2 (Marauder7)
:pc: Ryse: Son of Rome (Marauder7)
:pc: Project Cars (Marauder7)
:pc: Steamworld Heist (Marauder7)
:pc: Psychonauts (GavinShai)
:pc: Aztez x3 (Motz ctg)
:pc: IG bundle: Torchlight II, Volgarr the Viking, INK, Tacopocalypse, Uncanny Valley, Cthulhu Saves the World (R. Kasahara)
:pc: H1Z1 - Steam key (FEGuy)[/size]
:pc: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Steam key (FEGuy)[/size]
:pc: Saints Row 2 - Steam key (FEGuy)[/size]
:pc: Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's edition - Steam key (FEGuy)
:pc: The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Steam + ESO Vanity Pet Bristlegut Piglet ( angelsimaren)
:pc: Kiss For the Petals - Remembering How We Met (angelsimaren)
:pc: LoveKami -Divinity Stage (angelsimaren)
:pc: Hurtworld PC-Steam (hostyl1)
:pc: Steam Link ( The Great BM)
:pc: Cities in Motion 2 ( Vygelor)
:pc: Jotun ( Vygelor)
:pc: Grey Goo Definitive Edition ( realbigexplosion)
:pc: Hand of Fate (realbigexplosion)
:pc: Hurtworld (realbigexplosion)
:pc: Screencheat (realbigexplosion)
:pc: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Bully: Scholarship Edition, and Monaco: What's Yours is Mine (Zacho)

:pc: Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition (Samurai_X-51)
:ps4:Star Wars Battlefront II (ACornettFL)
:ps4: South Park Stick of Truth - Digital (Thiah)
:ps4: Night Trap - Rare Disc Copy (thorbahn3)
:ps4: Tales from the Borderlands (Sharp Katana)
:ps4: Titanfall 2 (Ibacai)[/size]

:ps4: $20 PSN Code (Lonedrifter1989)

:ps4: Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End (TrojanTim)

:ps4: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (TrojanTim)

:ps4: Battlefield 1 Premium Pass (msriflegirl)

:xb1: Assassins Creed Unity (KingZ)
:xb1: Gears of War Collection - Digital (AlphakirA)
:xb1: Rare Replay (red72373)
:xb1: The Final Station (red72373)
:xb1: Battlefield 1 Full Game download ( ya_boy_mario)
:xb1: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (CheapyD)
:switch: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (R. Kasahara)
:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (oxidative)
:3ds: Final Fantasy XII ( frostybroc)
:3ds: Revenant Wings (frostybroc)
:3ds: Final Fantasy III (frostybroc)
:3ds: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate (frostybroc)
:3ds: Final Fantasy IV (frostybroc)
:3ds: Pokemon Moon (Ggomez)
:3ds: Pokemon Moon (Ggomez)
:vita: Hatsune Miku Bundle: Project Diva X PS Vita carrying case and Hatsune Miku (Cheerful ver.) Figma action figure (R. Kasahara)
:360: Gears of War, Forza 2, Project Gotham Racing 4 (Sharp Katana)
:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (FEGuy)[/size]
:360: Mindjack (FEGuy)[/size]
:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World & Club Nintendo Majoras Mask Official Soundtrack (XSpark210X)

Corporate Donation Prizes
:xb1: 3 x Flinthook Digital Codes (Tribute Games)
:pc: 20 x Slime Rancher (Monomi Park)
:pc: 3 X Cosmic Space Heroine (Zeboyd Games)
:pc: 10 x Dog Gone Golfing (Vagabond Dog)
:ps4: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (NIS America)
:ps4: Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (NIS America)
:ps4: GOD WARS Future Past Limited Edition (NIS America)
:ps4: 10 x Always Sometimes Monsters (Vagabond Dog)
:psp: Yomawari: Midnight Shadows Limited Edition (NIS America)
:psp: Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy Limited Edition (NIS America)
:3ds: RPG Maker Fes Limited Edition (NIS America)

Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to log in?
You don't! Logging in lets you track your raffle tickets more easily, but if you donate without logging in we'll contact you via your PayPal email address if you end up winning.

Can I donate multiple times?
Of course - raffle tickets are assigned based on the total donated by each unique PayPal address.

Can I earn partial raffle tickets?
You only get a ticket for each $5 you donate using the same PayPal account - the number of tickets you've earned is the total amount you've donated, divided by five, then rounded down to nearest whole ticket.

I donated but I don't see my tickets, why?
Your tickets are issued as soon as PayPal notifes us of a successful payment, which might take a minute or two. If you paid via eCheck, your tickets are only issued once the check clears.

I don't live in the US. Can I enter the raffle?
There's nothing stopping you, but prize donors aren't obligated to ship physical prizes outside of the US. As such, most physical prizes will only be shipped within the United States.

I've used different accounts to log in, is there any way I can see all my tickets in one place?
You can only track your tickets with the account you logged in with when you made the donation.

How can I donate a prize for the raffle?
Use this form to submit details of the prize you want to donate. Thanks!

Can I leave a longer comment with my donation?
Nope! 40 characters is your lot.

I don't see my comment in the live ticket stream, why?
If you donated less than $5 in a single donation, your comment won't be visible.

How come the raffle isn't on the main CAG site?
We're switching over to XenForo 2 soon, and it was easier to put together a new standalone system rather than add it to the old site.

Is this what the new CAG is going to look like?
No, it's completely unrelated.

Something went wrong, help!
If you need help with any problems, contact John either via email or via Twitter at tiredjohn.

Anything else I should know?
Yes! Ticket totals and donation amounts are indicative, not 100% accurate, prior to the prize drawing. (Due to chargebacks, declined payments and so on.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see the return of the raffle, and a great cause. What is happening in Puerto Rico is sickening. Everyone is focused on child molesters and taxes instead of the people with no power and running water. The idea that fellow Americans were being forced to drink from a Superfund site is painful.

Love it. Let’s rock some relief for some people that need it. I’m gonna put together a community prize to donate as well as a financial one. I hope as many of you join in as possible.

Thank you to Cheapy for kicking this off and for all of you awesome CAGs who will contribute towards it, or who just in general help support many worthy causes of your own throughout the year.

My poor ass put in a $5 spot. At least somebody's lookin' out for Puerto Rico. trump sure as hell isn't... (yes, I don't capitalize his name = nerd burn).

Thanks for the help is sad to see my island suffering and destroyed. Thanks Cheapy. Proud CAG member since 2010.

Thanks for the help is sad to see my island suffering and destroyed. Thanks Cheapy. Proud CAG member since 2010.

I've been talking to first responders and family members heading to puerto rico everyday for the last 2.5 months for work and the devastation is massive. Glad to help out every opportunity i'm given and it would be cool to win a one X. 

What makes this whole this worse is it may have been planned there are patents that show how to manipulate and move hurricanes also how to disperse them but the hurricanes this season especially texas didnt act like normal hurricans especially texas one. it geoengineering tech and that shit is real

I haven't donated anything to any of this year's disasters, so I figured now or never. Especially since our Commander seemed to treat the Puerto Ricans as an afterthought or a joke, for some reason. 

For the love of god, can we keep this free from political mumbo-jumbo? I don't come to CAG to hear that crap. Want to donate? Good; no, GREAT! But keep the snide remarks towards either side out of it and focus on the important part, that it is going to help people.  

Glad to see the holiday charity raffle back, and especially glad to see it going to help Puerto Ricans this year :)

Just donated a small pile of prizes; good luck, everyone!

So happy this is back and for such a great cause!! Donated $50 and hoping we in the CAG community can reach this goal.

For the love of god, can we keep this free from political mumbo-jumbo? I don't come to CAG to hear that crap. Want to donate? Good; no, GREAT! But keep the snide remarks towards either side out of it and focus on the important part, that it is going to help people.

Unfortunately no. People just can't shut up and donate, they need to make it about them.
:dunce: :D/

Hmmm, I wonder who these guys voted for?

Anyway, pointing out how the government has completely failed and neglected the people of Puerto Rico isn't political mumbo jumbo or people making it about themselves, it's factual information.

I'm glad to see the CAG Charity Raffle back and look forward to donating and helping our fellow citizens in their time of need.

That's unfortunately. Having just recovered from CC fraud, I'm not that interested in putting myself in risk again with a Paypal account.
Provided you can still open a PayPal account without connecting a income source, you can go to participating retailers and hand them cash to load into the PayPal account. A $4 service fee applies though. Requires use of a smartphone app too.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ppcash

Has anyone made mention in the list of games being given away that there is no such thing as Final Fantasy XII for the 3DS, let alone a game named Revenant Wings for the 3DS, but there is a DS game called Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings?

I have a couple of questions.

When is the last day to donate? (next paycheck is 10 days away. V_V)

And since "more tickets = more chances to win," will people with LOTS of tickets have the chance to win multiple prizes, or is it one win and done?

Has anyone made mention in the list of games being given away that there is no such thing as Final Fantasy XII for the 3DS, let alone a game named Revenant Wings for the 3DS, but there is a DS game called Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings?
It'll still work on a 3DS.

I don't even care if i win these people are suffering, please take my ticket also i don't need a prize to have empathy

If anyone has had problems logging in with your CAG account, give it another try. Should be fixed now. 

I have a couple of questions.

When is the last day to donate? (next paycheck is 10 days away. V_V)

And since "more tickets = more chances to win," will people with LOTS of tickets have the chance to win multiple prizes, or is it one win and done?

It'll still work on a 3DS.
we may extend the raffle for a few weeks.

Yes, it works just like a paper ticket raffle. Multiple tix = eligible for multiple prizes.

Good start so far let’s at least try to get the $30,000. If it was for the kids as before I’m sure we’d definitely be getting there. $5 or so a member and we’d have a lot there.

bread's done
Back