* * * * - 3 votes

Toys R Us - Coupon codes stacking - 25% / 20% / 15% off - works on video games

#451 sorabora  

sorabora

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:34 PM

no refund here

#452 evil0108   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   102 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

evil0108

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:38 PM

So what does Awaiting Fulfillment mean? never really ordered from tru before so not sure if i should cancel my items. I did get one item cancelled but its still pending the full amount for 4 items instead of 3.

#453 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:42 PM

So I've still got an authorization for the "full" discounted price but the stuff I picked up has it's own entry as a payment.

So that's probably good I guess maybe.

#454 DonaldBlank   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   884 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

DonaldBlank

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:04 AM

Still got the charge pending despite being cancelled yesterday morning

#455 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6722 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:44 AM

3ovjkbZ.gif

#456 Navex   The Media Jerk CAGiversary!   1185 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:06 AM

Lol good luck with this shit. I've had stuff that sat pending for 2 weeks before getting canceled. At least one order that was canceled and an email was never sent to inform me about it too. I rarely deal with TRU because of this and in general they are usually not worth it unless it's exclusive stuff they only carry.

#457 zeldafanjtl   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   259 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

zeldafanjtl

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:52 PM

Did store pickup over the weekend, have the discounted price as a finalized transaction on my credit card. Let's hope they don't try to "correct" it.

#458 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2741 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:14 PM

Got a share your feedback survey from TRU.

#459 GeeWiz   Cheaper than Cheap! CAGiversary!   2339 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:12 PM

Sooooo, I got the refund this morning so I thought it was over with, yet the charge came back and now the order says 1 item shipping but still says cancelled. I'm so confused

#460 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4760 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:48 PM

I got my Sonic Mania CE from TRU yesterday. Came to a little over $30. All the rest of the stuff I ordered was cancelled.

#461 TheGuardianLegend   What backlog? CAGiversary!   300 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

TheGuardianLegend

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:21 PM

Sooooo, I got the refund this morning so I thought it was over with, yet the charge came back and now the order says 1 item shipping but still says cancelled. I'm so confused

That is illegal. You should sue.

#462 TheGuardianLegend   What backlog? CAGiversary!   300 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

TheGuardianLegend

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:24 PM

So what does Awaiting Fulfillment mean? never really ordered from tru before so not sure if i should cancel my items. I did get one item cancelled but its still pending the full amount for 4 items instead of 3.

Thebacklash says you are playing the victim and don’t know your rights. You should listen to him.

#463 TheGuardianLegend   What backlog? CAGiversary!   300 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

TheGuardianLegend

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:36 PM

Same here..ordered three Nintendo Switch games, ALL say canceled, but it still says the estimated ship date of November 27th, and my AMEX card still shows pending. I dont care if they canceled it but they better NOT charge me

Ask Spmahn how banks work, he knows, and we’re all a bunch of idiots compared to his mathematical genius

#464 marineal   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1589 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

marineal

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:29 PM

Still got the charge pending despite being cancelled yesterday morning

Yeah me too. My order was cancelled on Sunday and the charge is still pending. Never ordering shit again from Toys R Us. 

#465 jedivulcan   TARDIS REPAIR DRONE CAGiversary!   43 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

jedivulcan

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:42 PM

How long does it take for PayPal authorizations to finally come off? 

#466 theleprechaun   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   68 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

theleprechaun

Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:00 AM

How long does it take for PayPal authorizations to finally come off? 

Good question. I still have two pending transactions out of the 5 I made.

#467 Gristy  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:26 AM

Collected my games today nice and easy thanks guys

#468 Gristy  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:27 AM

Collected my games today nice and easy thanks guys

#469 GeeWiz   Cheaper than Cheap! CAGiversary!   2339 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:36 AM

Still wish I knew why the charge came back at all. I got embarrassed when I was gonna cover a bill and couldn't even do it at all because of it. Does that mean one of my items might ship?

#470 Zirusedge  

Zirusedge

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:54 PM

So umm i just received the games that i had to ship and were cancelled...i have no idea what's going on but to make it even more perplexing the games were of the wrong console i picked (ps4 was xbone versions) 

#471 Sito  

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:32 PM

So umm i just received the games that i had to ship and were cancelled...i have no idea what's going on but to make it even more perplexing the games were of the wrong console i picked (ps4 was xbone versions) 

This was definitely a bit of a shit show as I had $112 in pending charges, I picked up my games/switch pro controllers and paypal updated with $41 in charges while the rest is now in a state called "Progress" with nothing happening...

#472 jedivulcan   TARDIS REPAIR DRONE CAGiversary!   43 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

jedivulcan

Posted 30 November 2017 - 02:42 AM

Good question. I still have two pending transactions out of the 5 I made.

This was definitely a bit of a shit show as I had $112 in pending charges, I picked up my games/switch pro controllers and paypal updated with $41 in charges while the rest is now in a state called "Progress" with nothing happening...

I still have $33 in pending charges on my PayPal account that haven't dropped off yet. I will never buy from Toys R' Us again. I don't care how enticing the deal is, they can't honor it. 

I hate being spiteful but if the idea was to hold everyone's money hostage during a big shopping weekend, keep it from their competitors, and royally piss off potential (and now lost) customers in the process, they've succeeded. 

#473 Graviex   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   201 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:02 AM

So uh, I still have a couple pending charges from this on Paypal, should I be worried?

#474 Sito  

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:21 AM

So uh, I still have a couple pending charges from this on Paypal, should I be worried?

I have a charge still in progress but the paypal hold was released and I have had the money for a while now.