Bestbuy The Last Guardian, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Overwatch Friday the 13th on sale

my only worry for the last guardian is they may have printed limited physical copies. i don't know if retail will have enough copies by the time it hits $10-15

Been waiting on UC4 to drop, would've bought it used at Gamestop but they never have it in or when they do it's gutted/scratched. Playing through that and Lost Legacy over the holidays should be pretty fun.

Wow last guardian. Are there different editions i should be aware of when picking it up? Like a day one edition with special artwork or sleeve or anything?

Any way to get the white steelbook that is all over youtube?

Last edited by a moderator:
my only worry for the last guardian is they may have printed limited physical copies. i don't know if retail will have enough copies by the time it hits $10-15
Same here. Amazon stopped selling it a while back. Was really hoping to get it for $20, so went ahead and grabbed it (and Uncharted 4) for $16.

you have to select shipping first, then later on you get the option to change it to store pickup and save $1
Interesting. I don't have that option, but I do have the pick up option and shipping option both immediately available to me.

I went through the checkout menus and never received that option.

I did shipping first but still no go.

Don't forget to do shipping first and then switch to store pick-up for the extra dollar off if you are near a best buy store.

you have to select shipping first, then later on you get the option to change it to store pickup and save $1

Ahh...thank you. I'll probably stick to shipping this time since Last Guardian won't be available for store pickup until black Friday and I do not wanna deal with those crowds that weekend.

Will definitely use this in the future though.

Question I'm hoping someone has an answer to. I see Kingdom Hearts 2.8 on sale for $23 after GCU. It's cheaper at Gamestop on BF but from the photos on BB it's the limited edition vs GS's regular edition. Has anyone ordered this/can anyone confirm BB has the LE? I'd definitely pay the $4 extra for the limited edition Pin and/or whatever else it comes with.

Question I'm hoping someone has an answer to. I see Kingdom Hearts 2.8 on sale for $23 after GCU. It's cheaper at Gamestop on BF but from the photos on BB it's the limited edition vs GS's regular edition. Has anyone ordered this/can anyone confirm BB has the LE? I'd definitely pay the $4 extra for the limited edition Pin and/or whatever else it comes with.
Not sure what you are seeing the best buy is the standard version. This is the LE

https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/kingdom-hearts-hd-28-final-chapter-prologue-limited-edition/125616

Thanks, finally grabbed Uncharted 4. I don't see that game going to $15 pre-GCU so I figured its best to buy it now.

Picked up Friday the 13th for $24. I’d rather have it digitally for that price so I’m going to keep sealed thru Friday just in case. They also said shipping only, no store pickup so I went to store and they had several of them. Also picked up a tv that they said was out of stock, shipping only too, but they had a couple left. Good thing they’re only 3 miles away.

got me interested in last guardian but i read the reviews and it looks terrible, lol.

btw, i hated shadow of the colossus.

Well the framerate and camera on Last Guardian are terrible, that game should have been 20 bucks since day one....but the hype from people not admitting its real issues is what kept it over priced for so long.

Well the framerate and camera on Last Guardian are terrible, that game should have been 20 bucks since day one....but the hype from people not admitting its real issues is what kept it over priced for so long.
If you have PS4 pro, set your video output in system settings to 1080p to force 1080p mode. That makes the frame rate a lot more stable. Not sure if they ever added an in game option for this. I’d say it’s a great game to experience at least once, which might make it more of a rental. Very remiscent of the other team Ico games though and I enjoyed my time with it.

If you have PS4 pro, set your video output in system settings to 1080p to force 1080p mode. That makes the frame rate a lot more stable. Not sure if they ever added an in game option for this. I’d say it’s a great game to experience at least once, which might make it more of a rental. Very remiscent of the other team Ico games though and I enjoyed my time with it.
So you are saying if you DON'T HAVE a PRO might as well skip it? or bare the consequences?

Last Guardian is a great game pick it up. I played it on a regular PS4 and was far from terrible from a technical standpoint. I had a fantastic experience with it.

So you are saying if you DON'T HAVE a PRO might as well skip it? or bare the consequences?
If you don't have a pro, it should just run at 1080p and a smooth 30fps at least. I think the PS4 Pro enhanced mode got the worst end of the deal with TLG. Framerate was very choppy/stuttery unless you switched to 1080p

Time for an Uncharted marathon now that I have all 4 of the originals!

That's a good price on Kingdom Hearts, but I think I'll wait for 2.9: The Complete Prequel Collection. It's bound to happen sooner or later.

Bring a fan of Ico and SotC, I personally really enjoyed The Last Guardian and thought it's one of the few games worth even the full MSRP. So at this price it's a real no brainer imo.

Top 4 reasons to buy The Last Guardian for $16:

1. You never got around to renting it from Redbox, and now it's gone.

2. It's getting weirdly scarce, not even Amazon sells it.

3. Giant dog who "sort of" does what you ask/need sounds funstrating.

4. Better than buying SoTC for the 3rd time.

Was in for the dealz until I realized this is a week old thread on the front page for some reason.

bread's done
Back