1 Year of Playstation Plus $39.99 at Best Buy, Amazon, and Gamestop

Marbles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I was setting up my shopping list and came across this
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/online-only-ps-12-month-digital-subscription-playstation-4-digital-download-add-on/1050006586.p?skuId=1050006586

1 yr of PS+ for $39.99 at Best Buy

It's also the same price at Amazon and Gamestop
Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B004RMK5QG/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20?th=1

Gamestop - https://www.gamestop.com/console-subscriptions/playstation-plus-1-year-membership/84626

(Target price matched for me, so using Red Card I got an additional 5% off)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why wait? Its live already on Amazon and Gamestop. Its part of Sony's 1 week black friday sale. 

If you got digital credits from Amazon's no rush shipping, they'll apply towards this. 

I haven't received the $1 credit offer in months (only get Prime Pantry/PrimeNow, both of which are garbage) but I had a few bucks expiring soon and knocked the price down a bit for me. 

I don't play any online games, and none of the current free games or discounts for being a ps+ member peak my interest. 

Could someone tell me how long I have to actually activate the subscription? I bought through Gamestop if that matters. 

Codes never expire. Still have a few from the target $20 price error. I redeemed 2 within the last year. Im good until 2025

All these stores charging tax on this digital subscription kills it for me..

Thanks, OP!  My sub is up in July, so I got another year from BBY.  Figured it won't get cheaper than this between now and July (if ever).

Do you know if there is any limit of how many years we can sub at once?
I don't think anyone knows the answer to this but I've seen multiple CAGs mention that they are subbed through 2020. I think I even saw someone say through 2022 or 2025 even.

That's because a subscription is considered a service and therefore taxable
so no way around it huh?

Should I buy from BB, Amz, or GS?

Also, any deets on this Playstation week mentioned above?

Jus curious on finding a solid date on when this will expire...

Rumor has it that it may drop down to $30 for CYBER Monday(maybe even BF) but can't find a concrete source jus what everyone is saying.

I plan on buying 2nite for $40 and if it hits $30 will buy another year then too..

thoughts?

oNe

Thanks, OP! My sub is up in July, so I got another year from BBY. Figured it won't get cheaper than this between now and July (if ever).
Same here ... had a stack of BB credit waiting to be spent, and I know PS+ almost never goes below $40. I'd rather have the peace-of-mind knowing my sub won't be renewed in summer 2018 under duress/pressure to find a $50 "deal". :lol:

Awesome, had a bunch of certificate points to use (although beware to make sure you always issue $5 less), and no tax either for me at least.

bread's done
Back