The upcoming week's Rite Aid ad features 2 gift-card rebates:
- Earn 1000 Plenti points* when you buy $50 of these items ... iTunes GC's
- Earn 500 Plenti points* when you buy $25 of these items ... Google Play GC's
Small print says the following ...
* Limit 2 offers per customer.
* Plenti points earned at Rite Aid generally credit to account 6am day after issuance. Expire after 2 years. Must fully enroll and have at least 200 points to use Plenti points. See http://plenti.com/terms for details. Plenti points are worth at least $1 in savings for every 100 points earned. No mix & match. Applicable sales tax applies.
For those not familiar with Plenti, you can earn & spend points at these B&M locations:
- Rite Aid
- Exxon / Mobil
- (plus they have a "cashback" program to earn 1% at 800 online stores using a click-through link.
Because these GC's are shown in separate boxes in this ad, rather than paired in the same box (like Bass Pro Shop & Nike), you MIGHT be able to get 2 iTunes & 2 Google Play GC's, but YMMV.