PS Now 1 year subscription - $59.99 (Amazon)

If Sony would let you download the games, I’d probably jump on this but streaming sucks — at least for me on my original PS4 without 5 ghz.

The quality in streaming still isn’t quite there. I get frustrated with the latency issues.

I was mulling it over and now it's dead. I like when things take care of themselves. This may have supposed to have been a Black Friday deal and was put up prematurely. If so, chances are good PSN will have it for the same price that day.

I've been waiting for PS Now to drop like this for so long and unfortunately I'm only seeing this now. Please let us know if you see it at a discounted rate again.

If Sony would let you download the games, I’d probably jump on this but streaming sucks — at least for me on my original PS4 without 5 ghz.
I don’t think that’s how it works. This isn’t emulation it’s being streamed directly from actual PS3 systems

nevermind the fact that Sony doesn't let you download it temporarily alas Microsoft Gamepass but just streaming it...so much for internet caps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think that’s how it works. This isn’t emulation it’s being streamed directly from actual PS3 systems
I understand that. All I’m saying is that I wish it was like Microsoft’s GamePass where you can download the games and play them directly on the machine instead of streaming.

If it was like that, I’d definitely be more inclined to do this. But latency issues and variable quality in the streams is the main reason why I don’t do PS Now (especially at the normal price).

Looks like it's no longer available even at its regular price. Wonder what happened. Sure hope the deal comes back though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This is concerning me too. I get the feeling PS is trying to raise the price. First they cut their free trial from 10 days to 7, now they’ve removed the option to purchase it for a year for $99. Three months for $45 doesn’t quite have the same ring. Man, I really wish I jumped on it when I had the chance.

UPDATE 12/5: This isn't anything special, but it's available for its regular price of $99 again, after being unavailable for the past two weeks. Not sure it's ever going to go on sale for $59 again, but it's #1 on my Amazon wish list, so I'll be watching...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back