GameStop B2G1 Free Used Games - Power Members only 11.22 Wednesday

Let’s hope they apply the elite 20% off online. Last time they had a b2g1 free deal on Xbox one games, they didn’t take the 20% off games. In for some retro games though.

If you use the 30% CoDWW2 code this could turn out pretty nice again... Not "flipageddon" levels but nice if you snag the right games

Looks like someone cleaned out the stores nearest me of good b2g1 candidates today. Kinda salty about it. Can confirm coupon still works fine too, just got one bit long ago.

Does the COD coupon get you 50% of base value if your elite?
No... because the 30% extra trade credit is the trade value you get for stuff that you trade in, and not a 30% added discount towards your purchase of a copy of CoD WWII. In fact, since the 20% elite discount only applies to pre-owned games only, you don't get ANYTHING off the base value ($59.99) of a new copy of CoD WWII period.

No... because the 30% extra trade credit is the trade value you get for stuff that you trade in, and not a 30% added discount towards your purchase of a copy of CoD WWII. In fact, since the 20% elite discount only applies to pre-owned games only, you don't get ANYTHING off the base value ($59.99) of a new copy of CoD WWII period.
I don't believe that's the way it would calculated. I think the question is about whether you get 50% bonus to trade-in value versus cash value.

Yes, 30% extra of the base value of the trade-in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the question is about whether you get 50% bonus to trade-in value versus cash value.
LOL! I see what he was asking now. For some reason, I read his question as do you get 50% OFF the base value (of CoD WWII that is), and that of course is not what the coupon is about.

So to answer his question, yes, if you're an Elite member, you would indeed get a 50% bonus of the base value for your trade-ins. EXAMPLE: Base trade-in vaue: $20. Elite trade-in bonus (20%): $4. Extra 30% trade-in bonus (of base value): $6. Total trade-in bonus: $10, which is 50% of base value.

Any idea if this will work on the Original Xbox 360 deal that they have on Thursday and Friday since it says it also includes consoles?

Doesn't appear to be working with Vita games either.  . 

Actually, it doesn't work with CAG16 Code, remove that code, it works!  

lol they separate the left and right Joycon? Does anyone know if they bundle them together in store? Was hoping you grab a used set as part of the B2G1.

lol they separate the left and right Joycon? Does anyone know if they bundle them together in store? Was hoping you grab a used set as part of the B2G1.
They receive them as trade ins separately and sell them separately

bread's done
Back