Steam Link $4.99 - Gamestop

Nothing is ever guaranteed new when you’re buying from gamestop. Also this has been on front page (and SD) for a few days now.

It’s worth it if you have the use for it, and know what you’re going to use it for. I wouldn’t recommend buying it just because it’s cheap, it will definitely just sit there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods feel free to delete this post if that is the case. I didn't see it on the front page so I figured it worth posting. Did not realize it was already listed. Just noticed it discounted on the GS website this morning.

It's been front page on SD but it didn't go live until today. It's one of the top selling game products on Amazon and has great reviews. Thanks for posting.

I love my local GS, I was gonna pick up a couple, and the app did not allow for me to hold one, so I called, and the manager said he'd gladly hold it for me.

Don't need to buy this if you have a Samsung Smart TV. You can download the steam link app from the App Store.

Dang.  Wish I knew about this sooner.  I'd like to play Jackbox in my living room.  I think I can just cast to the surround sound system, but I still haven't quite figured it out yet.

bread's done
Back