Dell: PSVR Skyrim bundle for $335 shipped (or less)

yuyak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Dell has the Skyrim bundle for $335 + free shipping.

On top of that, ebates has 10% cashback ($33.5), and if you sign up for Dell Advantage (free), they'll you'll also get 3% ($10) future Dell credit.  I also happened to have the Amex offer for $50 statement credit, so all told, I got it for:
$335 + $29 (CA tax) = $364 (-$33.5 ebates CB - $50 Amex statement credit) = $280... and a future $10 Dell credit. 

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/accessories/apd/a9934330

Last edited by a moderator:
does ebates work on consoles or accessories like this there?
I think so (I hope so). It says:

"Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on Dell Business Alliance Systems orders, Dell Employee & Affiliates Purchase Program, Dell Premier Orders, Education orders, Emerging Business Division orders, gift cards, Government orders, Healthcare orders, Internet Service Provider Division orders, Medium & Large Business orders, Dell QTO (Quote to order).

Special Terms: Cash Back not available on sales of products and services believed to be sold to parties reselling products and/or services offered by Dell. Dell defines high volume as more than 3 units per month of any system."

Last year, they had 12% CB during BF/CM week and I used it go buy my PS4 slim

They also have ps4 pro for $375.  If cashback works, that makes it ~$340.

I am still thinking bestbuy will have a surprise deal on it on black friday.  Saw too many in store for nothing.

In the past ebates has been real hit or miss with cash back on my Black Friday orders. The tracking ticket would open then vanish. :/ hope that's not the case otherwise I'll just use Swagbucks or ibotta.

Looks like Slickdeals is now offering $50 MIR for purchase >$300 at Dell if you go through them. As far as I can tell, this is not on the exclusion list. I think I'll cancel (via ebates) and reorder (via SD). 

bread's done
Back