Tekken 7 Day one edition $19.99 Best Buy with GCU

Thanks for posting!  Save me a trip to Wal-Mart on Black Friday if I can get this order to go through :)

Got my order in before the chaos. $18.99 with ISP. Very pleased. /kazuyaface
This is definitely one time I would never, ever do in-store pickup to save $1...especially having to rely on the employees to find a day one edition or you're out an add'l $5 value for Eliza...

I was tempted to buy it at this price until I saw Tekken Bowl "DLC" is $13.99. Remember when fighting games included things to do without paying more than full price? I do.

I'm having GCU issues as well.  It has to be a bug because full-priced games aren't getting discounted either.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was showing $20 for me as well with GCU but the site wouldnt let me check out. after a few hours the price now shows for $25 for me.  how is it still coming out for $20?

I finally got my order in. What I did is added it to my cart, stayed on the cart page for like 5 minutes before heading to the payment screen, and it stayed at $19.99 for me. Not sure if that would work for everyone, but I'm glad I was able to finally get an order through.

Ranked match is kinda dead prepare to get your ass beat and wait a while before matchmaking. The netcode for 7 is ass btw

it worked for me now.

first order  came out to $20

after a few minutes I had to do a 2nd order in order to do store pick up and get $1 dollar off

tip i found out on another thread.

Download bestbuy app....i'm so far able to get everything with no issues....except Disgaea 5 Switch being sold out :(

I had no issues logging in or staying logged in. Hope it helps others

bread's done
Back