Amazon - Ps4 Pro 1tb White Destiny 2 Bundle - $350

#1 pjmomo   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   229 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:30 AM

sell destiny 2. best deal.

https://www.amazon.c...estiny 2 bundle

#2 scottman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3489 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:47 AM

Good deal, but I have to think bestbuy is going to pull something with a pro now too.

#3 Cibello20   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   26 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Cibello20

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:53 AM

Good deal, but I have to think bestbuy is going to pull something with a pro now too.

BB lowered the price of the PRO to $350, no bundled games though. Maybe they will throw something else in for Cyber Monday, or something random early December, hopefully.

#4 padlok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   321 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:09 PM

I need a good trade in deal for my original destiny PS4 on this

#5 Indiana Jones   Yippie kai yay! CAGiversary!   2294 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Indiana Jones

Posted 23 November 2017 - 04:59 PM

So far this is the best deal on a Pro. Gamestop and Best Buy are selling the basic console for the same price.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#6 EpicLootsCA   "Basking in your hatred... Feels quite nice." CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

EpicLootsCA

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:12 PM

nice deal.

ERGOPROXY-DECAY.png

--- Click Above for something amazing ---

#7 kaydigi   BK All Day CAGiversary!   1144 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:29 PM

Decisions... I don’t want a white console, and I won’t play destiny 2 for a long time...... I need that pro though...

#8 nadohawk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   951 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:31 PM

Decisions... I don’t want a white console, and I won’t play destiny 2 for a long time...... I need that pro though...

Gamestop has the regular Pro for 350

1. 1 John 1:7,9

But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#9 Pig   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   204 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:47 PM

This is the deal I was waiting for. I dont care if the console is white and I dont want destiny 2. I'm sure I wont have trouble offloading destiny and expansion pass vouchers to someone for a reasonable price. 

#10 Silver Phoenix   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   49 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Silver Phoenix

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:15 PM

I need this as a gift from a secret admirer. Me love you long time!

Any takers?  :pray:

#11 avenger82  

avenger82

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:52 PM

Hmm...... This is tempting. 

I've been eyeing the PS4 Slim 1TB console at Gamestop for $200 + $50 GC. I'm primarily an Xbox user and just bought the One X to use on my roommates really nice 4K TV (it looks great BTW if anyone is considering). I want the PS4 just for the Sony exclusives, but now I'm debating whether the Pro is worth it since most of the exclusives received 4K and/or HDR updates when the Pro released. Already own Destiny 2 and the expansion on Xbox so I could sell that off to cut the price. Anyone have any knowledge on how Uncharted 4, TLOU, etc. run on the Pro vs the Slim? 

#12 nadohawk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   951 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:54 PM

Hmm...... This is tempting. 

I've been eyeing the PS4 Slim 1TB console at Gamestop for $200 + $50 GC. I'm primarily an Xbox user and just bought the One X to use on my roommates really nice 4K TV (it looks great BTW if anyone is considering). I want the PS4 just for the Sony exclusives, but now I'm debating whether the Pro is worth it since most of the exclusives received 4K and/or HDR updates when the Pro released. Already own Destiny 2 and the expansion on Xbox so I could sell that off to cut the price. Anyone have any knowledge on how Uncharted 4, TLOU, etc. run on the Pro vs the Slim? 

I got the X as well and am only getting the regular PS4. It doesn't make sense to have two 4K systems in one room. It would only be for a handful of upgraded titles to get the Pro.

1. 1 John 1:7,9

But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#13 avenger82  

avenger82

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:59 PM

I got the X as well and am only getting the regular PS4. It doesn't make sense to have two 4K systems in one room. It would only be for a handful of upgraded titles to get the Pro.

Yeah, I guess it would be about a $150 premium to play a couple games in 4K (that's assuming I could sell D2 and the expansion for $50 ha). But if Sony keeps pumping out great exclusives like they did this year I may end up regretting it.

#14 mexicanfan   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   538 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

mexicanfan

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:01 PM

This is the deal I was waiting for. I dont care if the console is white and I dont want destiny 2. I'm sure I wont have trouble offloading destiny and expansion pass vouchers to someone for a reasonable price.

You won't get much on eBay for Destiny 2.

#15 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   4853 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:05 PM

Not sure how this deal hasn't taken off ... Best Pro deal out there considering this is the digital deluxe equivalent for Destiny which runs around $100 in value. 

#16 kaydigi   BK All Day CAGiversary!   1144 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:57 PM

Wal-Mart also has the Pro with Star War Battlefront for $399 instead of $449. Website only.

https://www.walmart....ion-4/464936459

#17 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1321 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:08 PM

Not sure how this deal hasn't taken off ... Best Pro deal out there considering this is the digital deluxe equivalent for Destiny which runs around $100 in value. 

You'd do well to get $50-60 for the game and dlc at this point

Anyway I do still think this is a good deal.  The AWD prices dropped so I watched it until a $262 acceptable one popped up

My Trade List featuring xbox credit & 12 mo gold sub.

#18 iori9999   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   3 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

iori9999

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:10 PM

I guess the current stock sold out and more will be available on the 30th. Still worth purchasing. I personally like the white color but would of course jump on the Battlefront PS4 pro if it's the same price. 

I wonder if there will be any cyber monday or black friday PS4 pro deals that are on par. My guess is that there won't. 

#19 EpicLootsCA   "Basking in your hatred... Feels quite nice." CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

EpicLootsCA

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:28 AM

Gamestop has the regular Pro for 350

use Promotional code TY10 to deduct 35$ ^^ Makes it $314. (May not work for everyone though)

ERGOPROXY-DECAY.png

#20 Quagmilion   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   366 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Quagmilion

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:30 AM

Code doesn't work for me? 

Quagbilion.png

#21 kaydigi   BK All Day CAGiversary!   1144 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:22 AM

Code doesn't work for me?

Didn’t work for me either.

#22 EpicLootsCA   "Basking in your hatred... Feels quite nice." CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

EpicLootsCA

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:41 AM

Sorry I read the code info from here.

http://comicbook.com...o-black-friday/

ERGOPROXY-DECAY.png

#23 Silver Phoenix   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   49 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Silver Phoenix

Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:18 AM

They're all gone from Amazon if you were interested. Now all from private sellers.

#24 ctguitarguy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   60 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

ctguitarguy

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:46 PM

Sorry I read the code info from here.

http://comicbook.com...o-black-friday/

Didn't work for me either. My guess is Gamestop caught on fast with the initial attempts and put a stop to it. Such a slimy company.