Amazon - Ps4 Pro 1tb White Destiny 2 Bundle - $350

Good deal, but I have to think bestbuy is going to pull something with a pro now too.
BB lowered the price of the PRO to $350, no bundled games though. Maybe they will throw something else in for Cyber Monday, or something random early December, hopefully.

Decisions... I don’t want a white console, and I won’t play destiny 2 for a long time...... I need that pro though...

This is the deal I was waiting for. I dont care if the console is white and I dont want destiny 2. I'm sure I wont have trouble offloading destiny and expansion pass vouchers to someone for a reasonable price. 

Hmm...... This is tempting. 

I've been eyeing the PS4 Slim 1TB console at Gamestop for $200 + $50 GC. I'm primarily an Xbox user and just bought the One X to use on my roommates really nice 4K TV (it looks great BTW if anyone is considering). I want the PS4 just for the Sony exclusives, but now I'm debating whether the Pro is worth it since most of the exclusives received 4K and/or HDR updates when the Pro released. Already own Destiny 2 and the expansion on Xbox so I could sell that off to cut the price. Anyone have any knowledge on how Uncharted 4, TLOU, etc. run on the Pro vs the Slim? 

Hmm...... This is tempting.

I've been eyeing the PS4 Slim 1TB console at Gamestop for $200 + $50 GC. I'm primarily an Xbox user and just bought the One X to use on my roommates really nice 4K TV (it looks great BTW if anyone is considering). I want the PS4 just for the Sony exclusives, but now I'm debating whether the Pro is worth it since most of the exclusives received 4K and/or HDR updates when the Pro released. Already own Destiny 2 and the expansion on Xbox so I could sell that off to cut the price. Anyone have any knowledge on how Uncharted 4, TLOU, etc. run on the Pro vs the Slim?
I got the X as well and am only getting the regular PS4. It doesn't make sense to have two 4K systems in one room. It would only be for a handful of upgraded titles to get the Pro.

I got the X as well and am only getting the regular PS4. It doesn't make sense to have two 4K systems in one room. It would only be for a handful of upgraded titles to get the Pro.
Yeah, I guess it would be about a $150 premium to play a couple games in 4K (that's assuming I could sell D2 and the expansion for $50 ha). But if Sony keeps pumping out great exclusives like they did this year I may end up regretting it.

This is the deal I was waiting for. I dont care if the console is white and I dont want destiny 2. I'm sure I wont have trouble offloading destiny and expansion pass vouchers to someone for a reasonable price.
You won't get much on eBay for Destiny 2.

Not sure how this deal hasn't taken off ... Best Pro deal out there considering this is the digital deluxe equivalent for Destiny which runs around $100 in value. 

Not sure how this deal hasn't taken off ... Best Pro deal out there considering this is the digital deluxe equivalent for Destiny which runs around $100 in value.
You'd do well to get $50-60 for the game and dlc at this point

Anyway I do still think this is a good deal. The AWD prices dropped so I watched it until a $262 acceptable one popped up

I guess the current stock sold out and more will be available on the 30th. Still worth purchasing. I personally like the white color but would of course jump on the Battlefront PS4 pro if it's the same price. 

I wonder if there will be any cyber monday or black friday PS4 pro deals that are on par. My guess is that there won't. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back