XBOX - Super Lucky's Tale or Cuphead $14.99 - Digital @ NewEgg

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/Nov-0-2017/Thanksgiving_rsdo825v_23/index-landing.html?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=IGNEFL112317&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL112317-_-EMC-112317-Index-_-E0-_-PromoWord&et_cid=39680&et_rid=187574&et_p1=&email64=TGlua2luUHJpbWVAaG90bWFpbC5jb20=

Must be signed in, in order to use the promo codes

Promo codes:

Lucky's Tale:
EMCBBCD56

Cuphead:
EMCBBCD55

41a27b5ac14fb93de109968f8dc5c488.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see this game doesn't have online co-op. Is that possibly being patched in? My friend has this and I'd love to do the campaign with him.

Anybody have a timeframe of when the codes will get emailed? It's been a couple of hours now.. it shouldn't take this long to deliver a few codes.

I'm assuming these will activate on Windows 10? I was thinking about getting Super Lucky's Tale.
It will since it's a play anywhere title. I'm also picking up Super Lucky's Tale. I heard mixed things about it but since I enjoyed the original on the Rift I'm willing to drop 15 on it. Cuphead for the same price is a no brain-er but I already have that.

But thanks OP for the heads up, this seemed to be buried in the Newegg ad.

My codes still haven't been sent and it's been about 4 hours now. I think the order verification is still processing. Should I cancel and reorder with PP? I'm not sure what to do at this point. Anybody else facing the same issue?

My codes still haven't been sent and it's been about 4 hours now. I think the order verification is still processing. Should I cancel and reorder with PP? I'm not sure what to do at this point. Anybody else facing the same issue?
Newegg are notoriously slow to deliver keys. I reckon the quickest Ive ever received one from them is an hour. The longest took til the next day as it was late evening when I placed the order and it needed manual verification cause their security system gets tripped for little things.

If you were flagged for security reasons, canceling/reordering wont do you any good. I've had it happen before when trying to buy a gift card on sale. Id advise you to wait it out or contact them on their chat and just ask them to escalate the order. Plus, its Thanksgiving. If it needs manual verification, that office may not even be on the mark today.

If you want to try again, create a brand new account and try Paypal there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine showed up about 20 minutes after ordering. Is it showing in your order history? Maybe check your spam folder.

Mine showed up about 20 minutes after ordering. Is it showing in your order history? Maybe check your spam folder.
There's an orange "order verification" that if I hover over says payment processing. My CC account shows the charge as pending as well. Not sure what could be taking so long.

Newegg are notoriously slow to deliver keys. I reckon the quickest Ive ever received one from them is an hour. The longest took til the next day as it was late evening when I placed the order and it needed manual verification cause their security system gets tripped for little things.

If you were flagged for security reasons, canceling/reordering wont do you any good. I've had it happen before when trying to buy a gift card on sale. Id advise you to wait it out or contact them on their chat and just ask them to escalate the order. Plus, its Thanksgiving. If it needs manual verification, that office may not even be on the mark today.

If you want to try again, create a brand new account and try Paypal there.
Thanks for the advice, guess I'll refrain from PayPaling on the same account if it triggered some kind of security flag (not sure why..).

Thanks for this.👍 I usually always check my newegg emails, but with so many deals lately, it's easy to overlook a lot of gems like this. Got mine. ☺

bread's done
Back