Square-Enix Thanksgiving/Black Friday Sale

RoxyWahine03

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
https://store.na.square-enix.com/sales/blackfriday-cybermonday-sale

Compared to previous years BF prices according to my order history, quite a few things are higher $ this year lol.

Only interesting item I see so far is the collector's edition of PS3 Final Fantasy XII-2 being $9.99, think its a price mistake coz the standard version is also $9.99...

Some other random stuff:

PS3 Nier is $13.38

PS4 Star Ocean 5 is $9.99

X1 FF Type 0 Collector's Edition $24.99

PS4/X1 Just Cause 3 Collector's Edition $24.99

Yup shipping sucks lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
XIII-2 not that rare, I remembered picking one up CIB for $10 at AWD. After I purchased it, I frequently see it sub $15 on AWD, I wonder why this LE so cheap.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Kai Arts are at a good price. Good portion of the $120 are around $72. 

Wait, $80+. Because shipping, right. 

Little more expensive than that. 

Square needs to find a way to get the Play-Arts figures back to a reasonable price, something in the 75 range for base figures and around 100 for the more elaborate ones, particularly since the overall quality/attention to detail on them has been very hit or miss lately.

I remember getting the first FFVII play-arts for around 50 each... Nothing has improved to the extent they should be much more than that now.

$25 for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Collector's Edition -.- tho they don't seemt o have the PC one seeing how you get NO GAME DISK I can see why 

NiER (the first one) shipped for $21.37 is still pretty good. Hmm.

Edit: Yeah, I bit. It's still less expensive than it is on Amazon, all in. Thanks, OP!

Pretty disappointing. I looked forward to this sale since their past years had been great. Even their Back to School sale last month had better deals on some of the DS games (50% discount instead of 33%).

NieR 1 for Xbox 360 was $8.99 last year.

$19 shipping for 5 games is just ridiculous. I thought things would get better than this after they dropped Digital River as their fulfillment.

bread's done
Back