Car Battler Joe $6.99 @ Gamestop

NesHavok

CAGiversary!
I got a copy of Car Battler Joe At Gamestop for Just $6.99!!!
It just dropped in price from $12.99 Used Of-course.

Check-out your local Gamestop stores to see if they have any left. The Website is sold out, so good luck.

And... At Eb Games They have Wario land 4 for the GBA only $6.99 When Gamestop is selling it for $12.99.

[quote name='Scorch']Wrong forum --> bragging rights[/QUOTE] BUT I wasn't bragging I Was Letting the public know of a good deal, It may sound like bragging, But it's not...

[quote name='guessed']How about actually mentioning the deal in the topic? Something more descriptive than "Cheap GBA Game!!!", please.[/QUOTE] what a bunch of whiners, geez oh your from tennessee i see...lol

[quote name='NesHavok']what a bunch of whiners, geez oh your from tennessee i see...lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That makes little to no sense. People make fun of Tennessee because they claim it's country and we're all inbred pig fuckers. Not whiners.

Oh, you're from Oregon I see..

[quote name='Scorch']Yeah. That makes little to no sense. People make fun of Tennessee because they claim it's country and we're all inbred pig fuckers. Not whiners.

Oh, you're from Oregon I see..[/QUOTE]haha actually i'm from chattanooga tn lol !!!

[quote name='NesHavok']what a bunch of whiners, geez oh your from tennessee i see...lol[/QUOTE]

You will find that most of the people here are whiners...
If they don't like your subject, I don't know why they just don't read the message at all, everyone always complaining about things being in the wrong topic and blah blah, and in this case, HE was wrong, but he doesn't feel like an idiot, and he very well should, because he tried to make you feel like one...
Elitists make me sick...
-Goatman

Enough useless flaming posts, people.

In the future, OP, if you're reporting a deal, please put it clearly in the title of the post, so everyone knows what's being posted about. And it goes in this forum.

If it's something you're bragging about finding, it doesn't belong here, it goes in the Deal Discussions and Bragging Rights forum.

The nearest GameStop that has it is 26 miles away. Guess I'm not getting it...

Anyone have any idea how much it goes for in B&M EB stores? They don't have it on their website, but I can always hope that it'd be cheap there too...

I've seen some sealed copies at local stores for 17.99, but then again, this is the same store I picked up Bangai-O in recently (still sealed).

if anyone has the game but no box or manuals, I have a nice box and manual that came with the game... I sold the game, but forgot to give the person the manual and box... so if anyone is interested, PM me

[quote name='Archgarth']I've seen some sealed copies at local stores for 17.99, but then again, this is the same store I picked up Bangai-O in recently (still sealed).[/QUOTE]

Is Bangai-O supposed to be rare? I seen lots of copies at Fry's for $15 new

Edit: Nevermind, I was thinking of PS2 Bujinjai or whatever its called.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is Bangai-O supposed to be rare? I seen lots of copies at Fry's for $15 new[/QUOTE]

They still sell new DC games? Wow. Now I want to get a Fry's here even more.

I enjoyed CBJ a lot. Kinda like Final Lap Twin for the TG-16. TRU had them for 9.99 for quite a while, that was where I got mine.

That game is a bargain at 6.99. I enjoyed it a lot. LIke half rpg and half car battling game.
You can upgrade your garage to build better stuff for your car.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn, I never heard of this game before and now im intersted but no GS near my are have them, not even eBay

EDIT: Found at Half.com

http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=1114867647
Too rich for my blood[/QUOTE]

Good lord, I should pick some of these up locally and sell them. LinkinPrime, if you want a copy, I'm sure I could hook you up with one for cost + shipping. Last time I checked they were 18.00 sealed. I'll try and check for them tomorrow.

[quote name='Archgarth']Good lord, I should pick some of these up locally and sell them. LinkinPrime, if you want a copy, I'm sure I could hook you up with one for cost + shipping. Last time I checked they were 18.00 sealed. I'll try and check for them tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Definately intersted, let me know.

i used to have it, but i sold it when i got rid of my gba. But now that i have my gba back (same exact one mind you) i want to get this game again. Now i just have to find a gamestop with one instock.

bread's done
Back