SNES Classic - Best Buy - Ticketed Event Saturday 8:00 A.M (YMMV?)

TheRealRizzo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I currently work overnight at Best Buy and we got a huge shipment of SNES Classic for a ticket event Saturday Morning, I haven't been able to keep up with BF ads but I was told it was an unannounced event, permission to roast me if this was known or on the ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
They had one at my gamestop yesterday when I went. Super surprised. I got one about a month ago so I didn't buy it but it was nice to see one out in the wild. And surprising no one had bought it yet!

They had one at my gamestop yesterday when I went. Super surprised. I got one about a month ago so I didn't buy it but it was nice to see one out in the wild. And surprising no one had bought it yet!
When I went to Gamestop yesterday, there were people in line ahead of me with one and another one being held up at the counter. if I wasn't already buying a PS4, I probably would've asked for one myself.

My best buy literally had a pyramid of them stacked pretty high. No tickets needed. These things arent rare anymore. At least here.
Yup - same - not rare anymore, and frankly, not in much demand -- saw so many people just walk right past them without even blinking an eye. One guy looked at one, and his little kid looked at the box, and immediately then pulled his dad towards the Switches and PS4s. Smart kid.

Saw a few at my local Gamestop last night.  I've actually seen these a few times since launch.

I have a target,gamestop and 2 Wal-Mart with in 30 mins that I go to kinda weekly and have yet to see one and they never know when. They r getting one in and my son wants one for x-mass this year

Saw 2 in the same day and didn’t get either. Strongly hinted to my wife that I wanted it and holding out hope she got to the store to get it, but not enough to hold my breath on.

bread's done
Back