Call of Duty: WWII $25 from Nebraska Furniture Mart*

And not just Call of Duty either. Just after a quick glance I saw Wolfenstein 2 for $23, Crash trilogy for $18 and NBA 2K18 for $23.

What the heck is this place?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I'm still getting the 9.99 shipping thing even over 49, sucks!  lol.

This deal is only good if you have one local, in my case I do, it still charges me $10 for shipping so I have to choose store pick up to  make this deal worth it.

$10 shipping.  HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I guess it is worth it since they will deliver it to my door within the hour, right?

Forget about "shipping kills the deal"

This shipping ties the deal in the shed and repeatedly beats it for a week.

Shipping is 10 for each item if shipping methods are different. Some have shipping from the actual store while others use USPS so as an example COD WII ships from the store while something like Wolfenstein 2 uses USPS shipping so that there is an additional 10 bringing the shipping to about 20. Now if you have something else that uses the same method then it doesnt add up but I found that its crap shoot so you have to find for yourself what is what. 

overwatch $23, lots of $15 and $20 games, wonder if they are those prices in store. almost worth driving to Kansas for if it wasnt black friday.

Why is everybody shitting on the shipping? I believe $35 would make it the cheapest out there.
For me, I'd rather just spend the extra $8.00 and get it today at a store. For 25.00 I would wait a week to play it.

You ever get a tracking number?

Only an order confirmation here..
Nope. I checked yesterday and the expected ship date was 12/4... They then arrived today. No padding in the envelope bu luckily not damaged. 2 of them had small pieces of torn shrink wrap. One was pristine.

bread's done
Back