Will Toys R Us have more console sales before XMAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIZ

CAGiversary!
I know it sounds lame, asking about TRU, but I have a TRU $50 GC to use before December 24.  Thought I would get a console on sale as a gift, as save money via the sale and using my useless GC.  They have a few consoles for sale this week, but of course, they are out of stock and I do not have a TRU within 2 hours of me.  Can I expect TRU to have more console sales before XMAS?  They have a bunch of bundles on there right now, but the savings is only $10 off.

I’ll be back in twenty minutes. I’m gonna get Toys R Us CEO Dave Brandon on the phone and find out. Be back soon.

Edit: They told me to stop calling and that they doubt I’m close friends with Dave. I told them about the night in Prague me and Dave spent together but they didn’t buy it. Sorry OP. I tried.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, Christmas Eve they'll have $200 Xbox One Xs, $150 Switches and 3DS XLs for $75

However, deal is limited to Toys R Us kids only !!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes all systems will be a $1 due to a fire sale every item will either be a $.02 to $1. They are clearing out all their inventory. People are lining up now. So just call out of the store today and you may get the best deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back