Any Xenoblade 2 deals for Switch?

soonersfan60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
132 (100%)
Title says it all. I have all the Switch games I want for now, so any deals on just the Xenoblade 2 game that don't require me to buy another. (And no I don't have GCU.)

If you have a Meijer (regional store in the Midwest US), they'll probably be doing "Santa Bucks" this weekend or next. They give $10 off a $50+ purchase. Other than that, I haven't seen any deals on Xenoblade 2. I see some on ebay for $55ish.

Ok, thanks. I don't trust eBay... too many counterfeit games, and even though Switch is new the cart tech isn't. I'll look into Meijer since we have that here.

They should announce the Santa Bucks by Thursday. They almost always do it every weekend leading up to Christmas.

Newegg will sometimes discount new releases to $45-50 as well within the first 2-3 weeks, but I don't know if Xenoblade will get that :)

If you buy more than 2-3 games per year, I really would consider GCU. It saves $12 per new release game, and I get my games delivered on release day. My nearest best buy is about 45mins so I typically have games shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
The mperks coupon for Santa Bucks just went live this morning. They start on Thursday (the 7th) and go through the 9th.

You must not have bought a counterfeit game before. Even Gamestop gets fooled. Do some research to see how pervasive counterfeit games are on eBay.

The closest thing right now is from Best Buy if you have a "Gamers Club Unlocked" subscription, The standard edition is $47.99 instead of $59.99 and the Special edition is $79.99 instead of $99.99.

Since you don't have GCU, I guess it's out of reach for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pushed back this purchase until his Birthday (middle of January) because I got him Splatoon and Disgaea instead.

So I thought I would ask again... any deals for Xeno 2 or am I looking at buying my first Switch game at full price?

bread's done
Back