"$10 For You" PSN voucher for Playstation Store. YMMV

Camm

CAGiversary!
I searched but didnt find anything recent on this, sorry if I missed something. I received a notification last night on my PS4:

"Press X for $10 to spend on your next purchase at Playstation Store! Save on the latest games, movies, and TV shows. Your voucher code expires December 31, 2017"

I haven't purchased anything in quite a while, so it might be an incentive to get me to spend money. But it wouldn't hurt to check your notifications on your dashboard...

Inb4 multiple pages of "I didn't get this", "I deserve this", "Calling Sony to complain", numerous memes, and eventual removal

Thanks Camm.

I haven't been using my ps4 lately after upgrading to the slim one.

Ended up getting the rest of the DLC for Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Viewing Revolution while also using my 20% code from my new ps4.

Forgot I still had amazon credit from coke codes, but only lost out on saving $5 more.

Damm, just saw about the $10 promo deal for Best Buy

Last edited by a moderator:
m4MrceI.gif

got one and was about to purchase stikbold. Forgot that it adds tax and PSN has 5$ incremental even when using credit card....

I got one of these, but I did just buy a PS4 for Black Friday, so I don't know if this has anything to do with it.  

Haven't received one of these free $10 messages in years with the OG PS4, PS3, Vita, and PSTV. Just added a new PS4 Pro to my account and couple days later, got this announcement on the system. I see how this works now Sony. I need to blow bigger dollars first to get pennies. lol

I got one for the first time in a long time. The last game I bought digitally was Abzu. I used to buy a bunch of stuff but since LRG started doing physical releases I haven't bought shit. I suppose they want me back.

IDK what I even want. I don't look at anything digital. 

Set your location to Oregon or some other state that doesn't have sales tax. Your billing address does not need to match.

got one and was about to purchase stikbold. Forgot that it adds tax and PSN has 5$ incremental even when using credit card....

bread's done
Back