Random Batman Arkham game question....

psychobuck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys,

Random question... I cant remember which one it was. I believe it was the third Batman Arkham game to come out. I think the first boss you fight is Bane and it takes place in a circular arena or room of sorts. Can anyone confirm which game that is? For the life of me I cant remember. That was the last game I played and I want to pick up where I left off. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Buck

Well I can tell you that it's definitely not the newest Batman game since that is Arkham Knight which I beat recently, and I think Bane wasn't even in that game.

It's also not the 1st one, since I think Bane came relatively late that game, and if I remember correctly, the first boss is actually scarecrow.

It probably isn't the 3rd one either. I never played it, but I do have the guide for it and looked it up, and the first boss is Killer Croc, and it doesn't look like Bane is in that game either.

So it might be the 2nd one? Or maybe Blackgate on PSP? I might be a bit wrong though since it's been a while since I played 1, and I quickly skimmed through the guide. Hope that helps, or that someone who knows will see this.

I believe Arkham City, the room was round and there were a bunch of door you had to open, find the venom containers in the area. But i never played Origins

May Arkham Asylum. Most of the newer games avoided the huge boss with a circular arena. asylum did that 24/7 and bane played a big role in that. He had maybe a cameo at most in City.

bread's done
Back