UPlay Free Games Giveaway

Rodster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
World of Conflict Complete Edition (Free) - Now thru Dec 11th

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Free) - Dec 12th thru Dec 28th

Just login to your UPlay account and claim your free games.

Free's free.
Is uPlay that bad? Isn't it just like Steam?
Uplay is fine. And anything new from Ubisoft you buy on Steam, you're forced to open a Uplay overlay with it anyway. So unless you plan to never play an Assassins Creed, Far Cry, Tom Clancy's [XYZ], etc game on the PC again, you're going to be installing Uplay at some point.

Uplay is fine. And anything new from Ubisoft you buy on Steam, you're forced to open a Uplay overlay with it anyway. So unless you plan to never play an Assassins Creed, Far Cry, Tom Clancy's [XYZ], etc game on the PC again, you're going to be installing Uplay at some point.
Ah, got it. Thanks.

Sent from my F5122 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't see a issue with doing that. :whistle2:

I am one of those people that would rather have ubi games on steam, but i can't expect such a huge company to give valve 30% all the time without growing their platform. Also ubisoft has been supporting the hell out of their games this gen unlike ea and the like. Totally respect what they have done with r6 and even wildlands now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Free's free.
Is uPlay that bad? Isn't it just like Steam?

Sent from my F5122 using Tapatalk
It's not as bad as EA's origin program but it's still obnoxious spyware. It's used to check for hacks and stuff running in the background but like the others gathers way more data than it really needs.

Free? But then I'd have to open Uplay. You're not paying money, just bits of sanity and soul. 

Hopefully the people complaining about Uplay's intrusiveness aren't running Windows 10...

I wasn’t even talking about the spyware or anything. I just think it’s clunky, runs like garbage, and is unnecessary.

It's fine.  Really, it isn't any worse than Steam in any meaningful way.  I doubleclick my Uplay games, Uplay runs in the background and the games play fine.  People just get a hard-on about whining over Uplay and Origin because they had rocky starts that were fixed years ago (but people cling to old "lol origins/uplay" jokes) and because people have an unreasonable devotion to Steam.

Sometimes the download/activation servers get crappy when a major new game comes out but that has nothing to do with the free games offered here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, more like EWplay and Snorigin, amirite? What're they gonna do, run Rayman 2 in DOSBox Denuvo with compatibility mode and limit my activations to 2 per state? You say free, I say no thanks!  :speaktothehand:  :speaktothehand:  :speaktothehand:  :speaktothehand:  :speaktothehand:  :speaktothehand:  :speaktothehand:  :speaktothehand:  :speaktothehand:  :speaktothehand:  :speaktothehand:  :speaktothehand:

I clicked on the game and it said it is added to my library. IDK where my library is, but I probably will never play this anyway. I got 350 coins though. I can only buy AC Rogue stuff for some reason though.

bread's done
Back