Halo Wars 2 Ultimate $21 on Woot

I want a copy and was bummed that I missed the deal at GameStop. I haven't used Woot before and it strikes me as weird that the order for the game is fulfilled by Amazon (according to the listing), I can log in through Amazon to pay for it, and it charges me tax since Amazon now has a presence in my state and ended their tax-less ordering, but I can't make use of my free Prime shipping to get it.
$28 after tax and shipping is still really good, but I feel like I'll probably keep waiting for a copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a copy and was bummed that I missed the deal at GameStop. I haven't used Woot before and it strikes me as weird that the order for the game is fulfilled by Amazon (according to the listing), I can log in through Amazon to pay for it, and it charges me tax since Amazon now has a presence in my state and ended their tax-less ordering, but I can't make use of my free Prime shipping to get it.
$28 after tax and shipping is still really good, but I feel like I'll probably keep waiting for a copy.
Amazon purchased Woot a few years back. Good point on shipping. With Woot, though, $5 ships your whole order. Buy someone 30 pairs of shitty dress socks and make it worth your while, lol.

https://sport.woot.com/offers/john-weitz-dress-socks-30-pairs?utm_source=wootappatlanta&utm_medium=share

I dunno man, my total was $27.37 which is the best I've seen apart from that GameStop deal, and it sounded like many got fucked up copies from that. Maybe I missed something, I hadn't been actively looking until recently, but I'm still happy to pay

I was excited to contribute a deal. Forgot the shipping.

Insert Game of Thrones shame gif here
I appreciate you posting a deal and it is a good one if you don't mind shipping. I was just hoping,like others have posted, that Amazon Prime shipping would have carried over.

27ish is a damn steal for this game. $30 is what I paid and that was a deal too. You get absolutely everything with this edition. Even if you're the cheapest ass in the world, you're basically getting a game for $20 and paying another 7 for the SP and other shit it comes with. So no, "shipping kills it" excuses don't fly here as you are delusional if you think you'll get the UE copy for $20 straight new. To be honest, I can't remember the last time except BF sales I've ever seen a new current gen game sell for $20 total.

27ish is a damn steal for this game. $30 is what I paid and that was a deal too. You get absolutely everything with this edition. Even if you're the cheapest ass in the world, you're basically getting a game for $20 and paying another 7 for the SP and other shit it comes with. So no, "shipping kills it" excuses don't fly here as you are delusional if you think you'll get the UE copy for $20 straight new. To be honest, I can't remember the last time except BF sales I've ever seen a new current gen game sell for $20 total.
Unfortunately no, you don't actually get everything. There's another expansion they released not included with the UE/season pass. I forget the name of it but I think its $15. However it is included in the "complete edition". Pretty funny how that wording works. I managed to get the UE for $15 from target on BF and was not happy to find out it's still missing an expansion

Unfortunately no, you don't actually get everything. There's another expansion they released not included with the UE/season pass. I forget the name of it but I think its $15. However it is included in the "complete edition". Pretty funny how that wording works. I managed to get the UE for $15 from target on BF and was not happy to find out it's still missing an expansion
But does the CE has the UE's Halo Wars 1 DE?

Wait Target had the UE for $15? Thought was the RE (regular edition).

I have the regular edition, is this edition worth the price for the extras?

Edit: Just ordered one, looks like it’s defintely worth it for the extras.

bread's done
Back