Target Ad 12/10-12/16: $50 Gift Card w/ two select Ubisoft Titles | Select Games $30-$40 | Doom PSVR Bundle $300

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
icontarget.gif
 Free $50 Gift Card with purchase of two select Ubisoft Titles (includes full game downloads too)

target-green-monday-deals.jpg

icontarget.gif
 Green Monday (12/11): $20 off every $100 @ Target.com. Many electronics exclusions but non Switch software including games in the Ubisoft promo are valid.

Titles Listed:
:switch: Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
:switch: :wiiu: :wii: :ps4: :xb1:  :360: Just Dance 2018
:ps4:  :xb1: Assassin's Creed Origins
:ps4:  :xb1: South Park: Fractured But Whole
:ps4:  :xb1: For Honor
:ps4:  :xb1: Ghost Recon: Wildlands
:ps4:  :xb1: Steep: Winter Games Edition

$29.99
:ps4:  :xb1: Battlefield 1 Revolution
$39.99
:ps4:  :xb1: Madden 18
:ps4:  :xb1: NHL 18
:ps4:  :xb1:  :switch: FIFA 18
:ps4:  :xb1: Sims 4
:ps4:  :xb1: Middle Earth Shadow of War
:ps4:  :xb1: Need for Speed Payback
:ps4:  :xb1:  :switch: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
:ps4:  :xb1:  :switch: LEGO Ninjago Movie
:xb1: Forza 7
:ps4:  :xb1:  :pc: The Evil Within 2
:ps4:  :xb1: Wolfenstein II

:ps4: PSVR Gran Turismo Bundle - $199.99
:ps4: PSVR Doom Bundle - $299.99

:xb1: Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Limited Edition Bundle - $329.99
:xb1: Save $50 on all 500 GB Xbox One S consoles
:xb1: Select Controllers - Regularly $64.99, now $54.99

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this store only? Could not find the deal online.

Nevermind, just saw the date. Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
When does the full ad usually come out? I really wanna know which all UBisoft games are eligible
Went over to thecouponingcouple who has the ad scan up and it just shows those four titles. The ad says "Choose from these four titles and more" but only shows those 4 in the ad.

I know the 20% off coupon specifically excludes switch console/games and ps/xbox consoles, but has anyone had luck in store using the coupon on a PSVR bundle?  

Hmm. Buy two BF1 games, get a $50 gc. Return one game and end up with around $80 having only spent around $5 for the one game you'd keep.

Assassins Creed and South Park are both on sale online, in addition to the gift card. $48.49 and $44.49 for PS4. $93ish for $50 gift card and 2 games.

The PS4 consoles are $50 off and then Cartwheel has a coupon for 15% off.

Not bad if you missed out on the BF deals.

20% coupon from black Friday expires today if you still have it. Wonder if it stacks?
It does, but only on a pro-rated amount. They subtract the $50 from the games before applying 20% off. So $120-$50=$70. They’ll take the 20% off the $70, so $14 off.

Hmmmmm...Rainbow Six and South Park for $36 after tax and GC. I know Siege has been cheaper in the past, but I never got around to picking it up. Maybe I shouldn't. I probably don't need to add anything more to my backlog.

Gonna price match with Amazon to get my two games prices down
good luck with that, seems like amazon is matching targets price for south park, rainbow six and assassins creed origins, only game i noticed on sale and in stock at amazon was ghost recon at around $40.

I wish the Doom VR bundle was $200 like the Gran Turismo. I know there’s a V1 v V2 difference but is it really with $100 more? Surely the minor design changes couldn’t have cost Sony that much?!...perhaps V2 will be $200 price this time next year.

That 20% BF coupon doesn't work on the skyrim vr bundle. Ended up using it on dry skin lotion, shavers and deodorant. Skyrim bundle is 300 but rings up 450 still too. :/

bread's done
Back