Target Cartwheel Deals 12/10-12/16

Paulis30ish

Banned
There are actually some deals this week! Here are the deals...

40% Off All LEGO Dimensions Packs (Expires 12/16)
(10% more off of last week's 30% off)

20% Off Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 PS4 (Expires 12/16)

20% Off Super Bomberman R Nintendo Switch (Expires 12/16)

50% Off "Gameshow" Games PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch (Expires 12/16)

25% Off Star Wars Battlefront 2 PS4, Xbox One, PC (Expires 12/16)

15% Off PS4 Slim Hardware (Expires 12/16)

15% Off PS4 Dual Shock Controllers (Expires 12/16)

Nice the PS4 slim 1tb is currently $249 on Target.com, possible to stack with any offers?

I used brickseek to look up the dpci # 207-33-0111 and noticed some stores Currently has it for $299 while others have it for $249

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice the PS4 slim 1tb is currently $249 on Target.com, possible to stack with any offers?
I used brickseek to look up the dpci # 207-33-0111 and noticed some stores Currently has it for $299 while others have it for $249
Cartwheel will take it off of the in store price. You can try to get them to price match the website, but they will usually either give you the price match, or the Cartwheel deal, whichever makes it cheaper. Not both. Though some have successfully got Target to stack them, and they can be stacked in the system, Target seems to frown on their employees doing this. You can get an extra 5% off with a Red Card. This is 5% off the price after the 15% off Cartwheel has been deducted already, and not an extra 5% off of the MSRP. So, not 20% off the whole price, more like 16-ish percent off.

Cartwheel will take it off of the in store price. You can try to get them to price match the website, but they will usually either give you the price match, or the Cartwheel deal, whichever makes it cheaper. Not both. Though some have successfully got Target to stack them, and they can be stacked in the system, Target seems to frown on their employees doing this. You can get an extra 5% off with a Red Card. This is 5% off the price after the 15% off Cartwheel has been deducted already, and not an extra 5% off of the MSRP. So, not 20% off the whole price, more like 16-ish percent off.
But PM'ing their own website is different. I think if you PM Target.com, you have a good case that they should be honoring both.

My local store had it for $249 so I was able to use the Cartwheel discount on top of that.

But PM'ing their own website is different. I think if you PM Target.com, you have a good case that they should be honoring both.
Unfortunately that isn't the case (at least not at my local Targets anyway). The price matching policy is pretty much the same for Target.com as it is for any competitor website. Officially, they will not stack Cartwheel discounts with price matches period. But if you can find a customer service employee (since CS is where you'll have to go to do the price match anyway) who doesn't know the official policy, then you might get lucky and be able to stack the savings.

You can also try to trick the CS employee, by buying other stuff in the same transaction that also has Cartwheel offers, and claim that you want to use Cartwheel for those items, but that too doesn't work at my local Targets anymore. The employees just say, okay, get those other items on a separate transaction then.

Unfortunately that isn't the case (at least not at my local Targets anyway). The price matching policy is pretty much the same for Target.com as it is for any competitor website. Officially, they will not stack Cartwheel discounts with price matches period. But if you can find a customer service employee (since CS is where you'll have to go to do the price match anyway) who doesn't know the official policy, then you might get lucky and be able to stack the savings.

You can also try to trick the CS employee, by buying other stuff in the same transaction that also has Cartwheel offers, and claim that you want to use Cartwheel for those items, but that too doesn't work at my local Targets anymore. The employees just say, okay, get those other items on a separate transaction then.
I've done that in the past at multiple Targets in town and was denied. I tried to add some groceries, etc in the mix. I had a coupon in the Target app which I did, told me that they would ring up the electronic transaction separately.

A YMMV situation, I'm pretty sure something pop ups on the screen in their end and warns them of PMing + cartwheel. This is 2018 coming up we're and they would be more wise by now. However, I have done it in the past successfully when it was 2016.

My target has the PS4 slim tagged at 249.99 so you might not be need to price match in some cases.

PS4 slim with 1tb hdd for $250 isn't a good deal. Gamestop had it for $200 with a $50 gift card.
Emphasis on the word "had". It's not like we all have time machines, and can go back to take advantage of previous deals. If that was the case, I would go back to the 1950s, and only pay 25 cents for a burger and fries.

I agree with you 100%.

Also, if you could go back in time then why not go into the future and buy the PS5 for $100.

It is ridiculous to compare past deals to current deals when the former is NO LONGER available.

Emphasis on the word "had". It's not like we all have time machines, and can go back to take advantage of previous deals. If that was the case, I would go back to the 1950s, and only pay 25 cents for a burger and fries.

I agree with you 100%.
Also, if you could go back in time then why not go into the future and buy the PS5 for $100.
It is ridiculous to compare past deals to current deals when the former is NO LONGER available.
Well, going forward in time would be tricky. As you don't know what year the PS5 gets released, or what year it finally gets down to $100, and if the games are all digital, you would go back to your own time with none of the games available to you until however many years later it takes for the system to come out. Also, there is the possibility that the world gets destroyed, and a Sony PS5 is never created. And, you end up in some distopian future where you are killed by the evil robots or zombies that now inhabit the world.

Well, going forward in time would be tricky. As you don't know what year the PS5 gets released, or what year it finally gets down to $100, and if the games are all digital, you would go back to your own time with none of the games available to you until however many years later it takes for the system to come out. Also, there is the possibility that the world gets destroyed, and a Sony PS5 is never created. And, you end up in some distopian future where you are killed by the evil robots or zombies that now inhabit the world.
*mind blown* lol

I agree with you 100%.

No it isnt. It means that if its gone that cheap so far than it will do so again. Kinda like history, we learn from it.

Has anyone tried the price match w/cartwheel/new target app in the last few months. I see Battlefront II is on sale on Best buy today so with this cartwheel and stacking with  a PM,  would be a nice savings. I have done it a bunch in the past but only with the old Cartwheel app not on the new Target app.

Would love to see if anyone has had (recent) success on this? Of course my strategy was just sneaking in a bunch of home goods and food items with my purchase, and here in So-Cal none of the employees were the wiser fortunately.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. won't let me post link but it is Best Buy Deal of the Day-

bread's done
Back