Any info on the LG Oled tvs having after Christmas sales?

McCHitman

CAGiversary!
i'm in the market for a 4K HDR OLED, and I would hate to buy one of these this week and then it drop $400 after christmas.

I tried searching but didn't come up with any threads about TV deals.

Best time to buy TV is right around Super Bowl.
They'll probably announce the 8 series around that time too. That's the lowest price you'll see before they most likely sell out.

I bought my 65" B6 from Cleveland Plasma last year for $2400.

What size and price range are you looking for?
I currently have a 60" 1080p set. I was going to go to the 55" Oled, but everyone said I would regret downsizing, and I think I would. So I'm opting for the 65". I don't want to go up to $3000, so somewhere around 2400-2500 is my sweet spot.

But if they go on sale, then that's even better. I just don't want to wait a month or two.

I would say look on eBay I just picked up a E series LG Oled myself coming from a 55 inch Sony Bravia was going to go bigger,but decided against it. The LG even though they are the size seems bigger because it has less bezel. The 55 inch E series run for 3k almost everywhere online not factoring in tax. I got mine from a very reliable seller for $1700 which seems like a steal to me comparing I was about to pay almost the same exact price for the Qled crap.

I would say look on eBay I just picked up a E series LG Oled myself coming from a 55 inch Sony Bravia was going to go bigger,but decided against it. The LG even though they are the size seems bigger because it has less bezel. The 55 inch E series run for 3k almost everywhere online not factoring in tax. I got mine from a very reliable seller for $1700 which seems like a steal to me comparing I was about to pay almost the same exact price for the Qled crap.
is the guy you got it from selling a lot or was it just the one? I've never bought such a big purchase from Ebay, but if I can save that much, that would be awesome. Then I could get that Xbox One X :)

Go with 65", you won't regret it.

Give Cleveland Plasma a call and they'll give you a decent price. At least you'll get a benchmark for what the market price should be. Probably no tax too if you don't live there.

bread's done
Back