* * * - - 2 votes

South Park: The Fractured But Whole (PS4/XB1/PC) - $30 @ GameStop

#1 Dranakin   Member Since Oct 2003 CAGiversary!   2558 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:21 AM

PlayStation 4 - https://www.gamestop...ut-whole/131153

Xbox One - https://www.gamestop...ut-whole/131152

PC - https://www.gamestop...ut-whole/131154

There are some other sales I saw browsing their site, like Cities:Skylines, which I've been debating between on PC or PS4.

EDIT: Damn, I thought this was the cheapest it's been without a bundle/promo sale, but I guess it was $30 during BF as well.

#2 pitfallharry219  

pitfallharry219

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:29 AM

Is this an error? It's $45 in the ad that starts tomorrow.

pitfall_harry219.png

#3 BalekFekete   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   47 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

BalekFekete

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:22 PM

Well worth it at that price.  Classic South Park and a ton of fun.

"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, and which incorporates itself with the grapes to be changed into wine; a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

Balek's Trading List

#4 redreflect   I am the Wolf CAGiversary!   1409 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

redreflect

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:37 PM

Will keep waiting. We all know how fast Ubisoft games drop in price.

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#5 bigdog_bud  

bigdog_bud

Posted 13 December 2017 - 08:09 PM

Just a reminder if you are interested in the stick of truth,

the codes for that expire in January at least for the ps4.

#6 SukhShanti  

SukhShanti

Posted 13 December 2017 - 08:15 PM

crazy, probably one of the quickest 50% price drops I've seen, unless you count The Order lol

I feel bad for anyone who paid full price.

#7 dkstariob   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   374 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

dkstariob

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:29 PM

It's not as good as the Stick of Truth, but it was a fun game.  I got it at Target during BF for $29.99 since it comes with the Stick of Truth download code.  Unfortunately, the trade value went down because of this sale so can't plan on trading it into GameStop as planned. 

#8 Strider Turbulence   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   6528 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Strider Turbulence

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:37 PM

Will keep waiting. We all know how fast Ubisoft games drop in price.

It's def. gonna drop more, Ubi is gonna want this in more hands so they can sell DLC.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

Stop wasting your money on videogames and sign up at prizerebel! Just do some simple and short surveys and in a couple of weeks time, you'll have enough credit to buy a $60 release! Or PSN/Xbox credit. Why pay money to fund your hoarding addiction when you can do it for freeeee!!!

#9 rdigit   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   512 Posts   Joined 0.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:44 AM

Is this an error? It's $45 in the ad that starts tomorrow.

Looks like they changed the ad mid-day. It did say $45 earlier...

#10 NickNude  

NickNude

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:59 AM

Thanks OP.

#11 Nax5   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   622 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:59 AM

I agree that it's not as good as Stick of Truth. But definitely still a blast. And I think it only took 16 - 20 hours for 1000/1000 Gamerscore. Which is nice considering all the 100+ hour games coming out now.

#12 Ex~   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   442 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:37 AM

crazy, probably one of the quickest 50% price drops I've seen, unless you count The Order lol

I feel bad for anyone who paid full price.

It's been almost two months. Stick of Truth and Fractured Butthole are likes seasons of premium South Park. Many of the references, just like in South Park, are extremely topical and it's best enjoyed brand new. Obviously when a season of premium TV ends, you can buy it in a DVD set cheaper than watching it live, but you've also missed the opportunity to play the game brand new and talk about it with your friends. 

That being said I played a borrowed copy.