• :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K18 $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: WWE 2K18 $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: Rocket League $19.99 Save $10
  • :switch: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $59.99
    Free Steelbook with Purchase

Xbox:

• Xbox One S 500GB Madden NFL 18 Bundle $199.99 Save $80
  • Save $50 on select Xbox One S 1TB Consoles
  • Free 3-Month Xbox Game Pass with purchase of an Xbox One Console (Excludes Xbox One X, pre-ordered, and refurbished)
  • Free digital copy of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $30 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on select Microsoft Wireless Controllers
PlayStation:

• PlayStation 4 1TB Star Wars Battlefront II Bundle $249.99 Save $50
  • PlayStation VR DOOM VFR Bundle $299.99 Save $100
  • Free Call of Duty: WWII with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Pro Console
  • Red Crystal DualShock 4 Wireless Controller $39.99 Save $25
  • Turtle Beach Recon 150 Wired Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 $49.99 Save $20
Switch:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console $299.99
    Get a 64GB Memory Card for $29.99 with purchase of a Nintendo Switch

[*]Save $30 when you buy Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle and any Nintendo Switch Game ($59.99 value)
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Dunkirk $24.99
  • Dunkirk Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Dunkirk 4K $29.99
  • The LEGO NINJAGO Movie $24.99
  • The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • The LEGO NINJAGO Movie 4K $29.99
  • Leatherface $14.99 Save $2
  • mother! $19.99 Save $5
  • Stronger $14.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with steelbook, and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for $72 plus tax after GCU?

Bleh. Not the pair deal I was waiting for, but... Any idea how long that steelbook offer is going to last?

I wonder if GCU will work with the Mario/Rabbids: Kingdom Battle and Switch game offer. $47.99 + $47.99 - $30 = $65.98 ???

$32.99 each.... not too shabby.

MVIMG_20171210_104450.jpg

So, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with steelbook, and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for $72 plus tax after GCU?

Bleh. Not the pair deal I was waiting for, but... Any idea how long that steelbook offer is going to last?
Awhile probably. My store got a box of 48 of them as you can see above. ;)

I wonder if GCU will work with the Mario/Rabbids: Kingdom Battle and Switch game offer. $47.99 + $47.99 - $30 = $65.98 ???

$32.99 each.... not too shabby.
9 times out of 10 they take the flat discount off before applying GCU. So it would be $60 + $60 - $30 = $90 - 20% GCU = $72.

Awhile probably. My store got a box of 48 of them as you can see above. ;)
Then I think I can wait for something a bit less restrictive to come along.

I'll probably pick up SW BF 2 for $31.99.  Better than having to buy games I didn't want when they had the B1G1 50% off deal.

Probably going to return the in store pick up order of MK8 (for the $10 promo) and re-buy with the steelbook unless it gets listed separately for $10 or I can convince an employee to give me a steelbook for free by showing them a receipt.

Already got Rabbids during BF for $30 at Walmart, otherwise that would be a good deal if pairing with a recent release like XC2. 

Thx Tyrok. I’ve waiting on the Microsoft 12 days sale to see if day 12 has a killer One S sale. If it doesn’t I might just get the Madden bundle to upgrade from my VCR version.

Will the Morio Kort steelbook be on shelves for purchase by itself? Some of them are and some aren't.
It will ring up $60 by itself just like the Odyssey coin.

Thx Tyrok. I’ve waiting on the Microsoft 12 days sale to see if day 12 has a killer One S sale. If it doesn’t I might just get the Madden bundle to upgrade from my VCR version.
The $189.99 Xbox One S Black Friday deal will be back tomorrow as a Doorbuster if you don't need Madden. ;)

If GCU makes Rabbids $24 with Mario Kart, that steel book and $5 is enough to make me return my walmart $29 copy. Shiny, smooth things...

Nintendo is about to make me double dip on MK8. I *JUST* bought the digital version for my son because I thought he'd play it frequently enough. 

Now I need that steelbook. 

It will ring up $60 by itself just like the Odyssey coin.

The $189.99 Xbox One S Black Friday deal will be back tomorrow as a Doorbuster if you don't need Madden. ;)
I saw in my BB in the games "cage" a whole box of the coins. Must have been at least a 100 in the box.

I am mildly confused here. Do you get the Mario Kart steel book case in addition to the game in the regular case? Or does the game come in the steel book case?

Tyrok  I was wondering for the 19th(Or after Christmas) any deals on the macbook pro 2017 model..I bought mine on BF but I see for the 20 days of XMAS they have on the 19th for the macbook not sure which one they will be having on sale or if any deals are in the works for after christmas

Thanks for posting this, Tyrok. 

The Mario + Rabbids deal is nice if you don't own it. That game is worth the normal price, IMO.  The MK8 Steelbook looks cool too. The SD card deal made we laugh...

Was hoping for a combo deal with FE warriors or a eShop card discount. Bummer.

Also a bit sad that we have yet to see a Visa Checkout this year. I guess BB is doing well sales-wise.

I'm a bit of a sucker for steelbooks, but I already own the retail cartridge. I'd probably pay $10 just for the case itself, but I don't see that happening because I doubt the store will sell it individually. I'm not really sure how I feel about seeing it currently lol.

Ok so I’m going to pick up Rabbids, but I’m torn on what the second game I should get. I’m thinking Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or Fire Emblem Warriors. Anyone who played those games have some input?

Ok so I’m going to pick up Rabbids, but I’m torn on what the second game I should get. I’m thinking Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or Fire Emblem Warriors. Anyone who played those games have some input?
Both are excellent, but Xenoblade is just about as JRPG as JRPG's go - lots of cutscenes, tutorials, and systems to keep track of. Warriors is a typical button masher from Tecmo Koei, but the character animations and music are very well done - a great podcast game. Really depends on what you're in the mood for!

My strategy of waiting on Best Buy to run a Switch-centered sale in December apparently failed. We didn't even get the 10-15% eShop card sale yet...

For price adjustments on COD and Battlefront 2 (bought both as gifts) do I contact rewards support, general customer service, or elite phone number?  They should give me the differences on a gift card, yes?

For price adjustments on COD and Battlefront 2 (bought both as gifts) do I contact rewards support, general customer service, or elite phone number? They should give me the differences on a gift card, yes?
chat always works for me.

I don't know about gift card, but every time I asked for a price adjustment they just refund it to the original payment.

bread's done
Back