CAGcast #526: It’s Own Thing

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks PUBG on Xbox One and One X, PSVR’s “success”, cats who play by their own rules, Amazon Echo Show and so much more!
Download (1 hr 10 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Harrys. Please visit http://www.harrys.com/cag to get to get $5 off your order!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters (Doctor Victor Remix)
Outro - VINTAGE 70'S OR 80'S SNOOPY SNO CONE MACHINE COMMERCIAL
RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
CAGcast on YouTube
Facebook
Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like when Cheapy starts the Watch This Bitches segment, and Wombat interrupts with the football story :)

It doesn't make editing the segments easy for me! haha

Let me be the first to give Wombat credit for the "chunk of change" joke..  that's some fine wordsmithing, Lou.

that's some fine wordsmithing, Lou.
I laughed my ass off when he said, "Really?!? You're saying that my documentary about rock 'n' roll is boring compared to Turkish pussy?!? I don't think so."

Wombat, I have a suggestion that may sway you to give VR another look...

Pinball FX VR is a great utilization of the VR platform, it makes you feel like the Zen pinball tables really exist and gives a great tactile feel to the tables. Also, you can play sitting down, so no worries about nausea or tripping and falling on Zelda.

Sad to hear that PUBG is not doing well - hoping it improves. I am wondering why it is taking so long for Call of Duty or Overwatch to steal this idea?

I agree that a wild-west shootout 100vs mode in Red Dead Redemption would be amazing!

I honestly don't understand the one person's argument about why PUBG isn't as good as the PC version on the first week of the game preview release.  The game is finally getting it's 1.0 PC release tomorrow so let's hold off a minute before you bury it on console. The other guy's problems seem to be the game and the way it works is just inherit to the game itself. Picking stuff up off the floor sometimes sucks on both versions. There is a huge difference between the Xbox One X version and regular Xbox One so far, and I'm having a great time on it finally easily running 4 man squads with the ease of Xbox Live. 

Good episode CAGcast with the 100 player games that have been releasing I was curious if any of you remember MAG on playstation 3 and how it may have been a little ahead of its time but unfortunately it tank the servers weren't ready at that time to handle big muiltiplayer. I hope we can get a star wars last Jedi discussion soon looks like there's really mixed views on it

bread's done
Back