- - - - -

DEAD DEAD DEAD Destiny 2 Collector's Edition - $99.99 (X1/PS4) Amazon (60% off)

#1 SukhShanti  

SukhShanti

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:16 AM

DEAD DEAD DEAD

Amazon dropped the price on Destiny 2 Collector's Edition - $99.99 (X1/PS4)

X1
https://www.amazon.c...s/dp/B06XP8CV3C

PS4
https://www.amazon.c...d/dp/B06XPNX59W

#2 Jurai  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:19 AM

glad I didn't buy that one at full price, I could see it dropping even further either from MSRP or warehouse deals

#3 Vogyn   MMO Junkie CAGiversary!   670 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:21 AM

God, this would've been incredible before launch. Kind of like a perfect thank you to all the fans who are quick enough to nab one. 

#4 KeeperOfWind  

KeeperOfWind

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:42 AM

Is it worth grabbing for the bag alone? I have no real interest in playing the actual game.
I can just gift the game away. 

Edit: I seen a youtube unboxing, I'll wait for a bigger price drop.

zNmz5OX.jpg

#5 Electroplasm   Destroy Erase Improve CAGiversary!   1515 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Electroplasm

Posted 16 December 2017 - 05:48 AM

Too bad no pc. I ain't playing this shit at 30 fps again 💩

red3ds.gifg27-gaming-wheels-images.pngg27-gaming-wheels-images.png

#6 Dacannonnn   Wow great guy wow CAGiversary!   69 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Dacannonnn

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:18 AM

Would have been nice if there was more available at launch. Now they're going to sit on these until they drop to $40.

#7 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1815 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:23 AM

I feel bad for the people who paid $250 for this. Hell I feel bad for myself who spent $100 on the LE.

I think I’m officially done buying any game at launch, even if it might be rare. The money I’ll save on all the games that I normally buy out of ‘fear’ that an item will be rare, will easily let me pay the premium for that ONE game that actually does end up being rare.

#8 thevoiceover   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   16 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

thevoiceover

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:28 PM

To the above, well spoken. I do the same with great deals on food, then it ends up spoiling and I lose out on the great deal I bought it for in the first place.

Many of these games I bought thinking they were rare have ended up spoiling. Need to be more smart about my investments...

#9 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2714 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 05:39 PM

Was there that much excess stock? I have the first one so thought I should get the second but if it'll drop more...

#10 Jurai  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 05:51 PM

Is it worth grabbing for the bag alone? I have no real interest in playing the actual game.
I can just gift the game away. 

Edit: I seen a youtube unboxing, I'll wait for a bigger price drop.

I haven't seen any reviews on how well the bag itself actually functions as a solar charger, people are still selling the package w/o the game for like $125 on ebay

#11 genesis49  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 11:03 PM

It's weird these are back in Stock. When the game launched people actually wanted these at full price. I might end up getting one of these if it drop sub $50

#12 BiggNick   One Man Army CAGiversary!   711 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 11:41 PM

I feel bad for the people who paid $250 for this. Hell I feel bad for myself who spent $100 on the LE.

I think I’m officially done buying any game at launch, even if it might be rare. The money I’ll save on all the games that I normally buy out of ‘fear’ that an item will be rare, will easily let me pay the premium for that ONE game that actually does end up being rare.

Yeah, that'd be me (well, $200 after GCU). My buddies and I were huge into it up until 2-3 months ago. I knew how rare the first Ghost Edition was (have that too) and really thought this one would be cool. The bag is neat and very well made but seeing it at this price hurts. No more Destiny or Bungie for me from here out.

Every man dies; not every man really lives...

My Trade List

#13 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11141 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:30 AM

I feel like the first CE was much cooler, I'm not even that big of a Destiny fan but I keep the Ghost on one of my figure shelves and so many people comment on it. (Plus I got it for like half off thanks to shitty Amazon shipping)

848178.pngSgtWiggles.png

#14 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1815 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:46 AM

I feel like the first CE was much cooler, I'm not even that big of a Destiny fan but I keep the Ghost on one of my figure shelves and so many people comment on it. (Plus I got it for like half off thanks to shitty Amazon shipping)

Yeah I have no idea why they didn’t put a ghost in this one as well, it would have sold out completely at $250.

#15 Jurai  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:51 AM

Yeah I wish I had the ghost, novelty bag that can charge your phone in the sun didn't sell me

#16 sk3tchcom   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   423 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

sk3tchcom

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:50 PM

Any deals on the Season Pass better than the 10% off at GMG?

#17 thevoiceover   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   16 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

thevoiceover

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:10 PM

It's weird these are back in Stock. When the game launched people actually wanted these at full price. I might end up getting one of these if it drop sub $50

I'm wondering if they were ever OOS, mine came in the same box my original one came in saying " do not sell until September 6th." or whatever the release date was. Must have had them stockpiled then realized
the junk this game has become. Well now that my kids are into so much I have to bear it more, but I tell you Bungie really flubbed it, they have such a great engine and controls, but made pvp trash bc of all the complainers and absolutely no replay anymore, I wonder where this game is headed!?!

I hope they turn it around , would be a shame if they did not..

BTW : these guys they use in PR to try to relate to us (cozmo or whatever) I feel also ruin the image, For what it's worth, not all gamers are dorks. Stop trying to relate and just make good games... I go way back with bungie, even beta tested an old myth game from them, I feel they just need to get back to the roots and can turn it around

#18 SukhShanti  

SukhShanti

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:19 PM

Hope you guys grabbed it, looks like X1 is back to $199.99 and PS4 is OOS from Amazon.

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't keeping up with my thread.