South Park: TFBW PS4 & XB1 $29.99/$23.99 (GCU) at Best Buy

chriscolbert

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I was trying to hold off on this because I won't be able to get around to it for a while but that price is pretty good....

I’d assume One, the PS4 copy came with the code for the PS4 stick of truth.

It’s been $29.99 for a week now?.. I grabbed it at least 3-4 days ago when I first saw it posted.
It's in their weekly ad for $44.99, so I just figured it was a daily deal on top of it. Pretty stupid to have it so much lower than what is featured in the ad lol

Can anybody provide input on the expiration date of the code for stick of truth? I bought this on Amazon because I don't have GCU and had credit there but my delivery date is Jan 2nd. I heard the code expires end of this month and am just wanting confirmation. Thanks!

Can anybody provide input on the expiration date of the code for stick of truth? I bought this on Amazon because I don't have GCU and had credit there but my delivery date is Jan 2nd. I heard the code expires end of this month and am just wanting confirmation. Thanks!
1/31/2018

It's in their weekly ad for $44.99, so I just figured it was a daily deal on top of it. Pretty stupid to have it so much lower than what is featured in the ad lol
Just looked, I grabbed it Sunday, ordered before they opened.
I *think* they had it as a door buster.. or matching GameStop. (Just saw the GameStop thread about it)

It is odd the ad shows $44.99 though, and if it was a door buster.. why is it still going?

Including TSOT, which I never played last gen, lowered the rest of my wallet's defenses. Ordered for PS4. Thanks op!

Thanks op, was thinking about getting it on black Friday, now it's a little cheaper, plus I wanted it while I can still get TSOT with it so cashed in $20 of reward certificates and got it for $4.24!

My dog says "Ya snooze, ya lose" :booty:

(honestly, this will probably be the only time it's "worn" lol)

attachicon.gif
IMG_4289.jpg
Not gonna lie, it looks better on your dog than it ever would on me :lol:

Very cute.

Is this cheaper than it was on Cyber Monday?  Was curious because I had the Gold Edition price matched that day, but because of a fuck up on Best Buy's side, my credit was applied to a different order.

Is this cheaper than it was on Cyber Monday? Was curious because I had the Gold Edition price matched that day, but because of a fuck up on Best Buy's side, my credit was applied to a different order.
I think the cheapest I seen it was $25 (Microsoft store) but most places I believe was $30.

Got the standard edition plus beanie for $23+ tax after store pickup discount. I don’t usually spend that much on a game but the free beanie and copy of the original game (which I guess expires soon) got me to jump on it

Bought this and something else just because I was $28 away from reaching $1500 for Elite status next year. Trying to play through my backlog right now.

bread's done
Back