- - - - -

Star Wars Thread - Episode IX Releasing 12/20/19

#61 Temporaryscars   Talks like a Dalek CAGiversary!   23343 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Temporaryscars

Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:46 AM

For old times sake.

#62 darthbudge   The Real DB CAGiversary!   20048 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2018 - 01:09 AM

First time on here in years and the last post in the OTT is a video of me.

#63 crystalklear64   Ded CAGiversary!   13617 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

crystalklear64

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:09 PM

If any of the good old boys see this, I'm making another journey to Japan in May. Get me your requests.

#64 Number83   ¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ CAGiversary!   10550 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:47 PM

I don't think this is the official OTT, but good to see ya'll!

#65 JimmieMac   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7763 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

JimmieMac

Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:07 PM

This doesn't even look like the a real OTT  but Darth's news clip is here and there's no activity so that makes me think it could be real.

#66 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6250 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 09:35 PM

There's another OTT that's the real OTT, but it's just as dead.

#67 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   2293 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 01 May 2019 - 01:23 PM

Updated the OP with the new trailer ahead of the new film. 

#68 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   14233 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:37 PM

TBH, the community around SW has really killed the hype for me. I know it's going to suck because the last two have been steadily downhill and it clearly had impact with just how badly divided people are. There's a lot of claims that older fans are stuck on the old cast and unable to accept the new characters. Bullshit. I like Rey, and (masked) I like Kylo for their screentime but their adventures are just plain shitty and boring, mainly with Last Jedi being so directionless. Solo had more of a jaunt to it and got shit on by reviewers, so IDK what people are thinking anymore.

Hell, at this point I'm more hyped for Mandalorian once Disney+ launches. Not expecting great things, but it could be good. ;)

#69 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   2293 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 02 May 2019 - 01:30 PM

I mostly liked The Last Jedi, and I'm fine with it being cavalier with throwing out conventions. I don't love what they did with some of the characters (Finn and Poe seemed to diverge a lot from how they were established and characterized in TFA) but enjoyed more of the film than I didn't. It's interesting to look back on some of the critiques put out about Empire, some fans hated it when it released and I wonder how the new trilogy will be regarded in 10-15 years.

Re: Solo, I finally saw it a few months ago and had very low expectations, I think it was poorly marketed and that they have over-saturated the release schedule. I ended up enjoying it a lot, and thought that Alden Ehrenreich actually did a great job with the character in ways that were not captured in trailers / promos.