Final Fantasy XV PS4    9.99
Final Fantasy XV Xbox One    9.99
Dishonored 2 PS4    9.99
Dishonored 2 Xbox One    9.99
Titanfall 2 PS4    9.99
Titanfall 2 Xbox One    9.99
Battlefield 1 PS4    9.99
Battlefield 1 Xbox One    9.99

Thanks OP! Just cleared out my entire county! Traded into Gamestop to get Christmas presents. ;)
BcGMTAg.gif

A little disappointing. Usually Redbox has some great prices when they have these sales but i feel like most of these games are $5 to $10 more than what i would pay.

Must be tough living on minimum wage.
Buying one of each game listed in the op would cost a total of ~$500, and since there are probably 30-50 redbox kiosks in your average city, your comment makes zero sense. Granted each kiosk isn't going to have every game listed in the op, but it's not unusual to spend at leats $30 at one kiosk on used games (and that's on the low end). So you're telling me somebody on minimum wage would be able to swing thousands of dollars in charges from redbox?

oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not a true CAG unless you clear out multiple states then try to trade stacks of 30 of the same game into GameStop at the same time. C'mon now step it up.
Did you even use CAG16 when trading in to get your extra 90% bonus trade credit?

Checked the one by me earlier. It was selling destiny 2 for 54.99! Gamestop might own red box now.

Man, tried a 35 mile range of zip codes and not a single location has BF1 PS4. Damn...

I tried to trade in some games I purchased from red box but I was aksed for a proof of purchase. I didn't want to show that I purchased the game 5min ago lol how do you guys go around that?

Edit: I only showed the disk without the redbox case but the agent still knew

I tried to trade in some games I purchased from red box but I was aksed for a proof of purchase. I didn't want to show that I purchased the game 5min ago lol how do you guys go around that?

Edit: I only showed the disk without the redbox case but the agent still knew
The one time I was asked I just showed my email receipt. They didn't care when I bought it, they just wanted verification the item wasn't stolen.

If you want to avoid it just remove the sticker. I used to do that but honestly it's too much work.

Buying one of each game listed in the op would cost a total of ~$500, and since there are probably 30-50 redbox kiosks in your average city, your comment makes zero sense. Granted each kiosk isn't going to have every game listed in the op, but it's not unusual to spend at leats $30 at one kiosk on used games (and that's on the low end). So you're telling me somebody on minimum wage would be able to swing thousands of dollars in charges from redbox?

oprah-shakng-her-head.gif
Have you ever heard of credit cards? Someone with a high income doesn't go through hassles to buy Christmas gifts.

Everybody’s golf is a damn good game you should throw away $7(TIV) by keeping one and playing. You can make an anime George Constanta golfer and have him twerk at the cameras.

You know this how?
When you have a high income, time is money and you don't waste your time and energy on schemes to save a few bucks.

If you make over 6 figures, would you really deal with the hassle of cold weather and driving around town to do some flips that will net you $50 - $100, or would you rather stay at home warm and just buy the christmas gifts on amazon.com?

When you have a high income, time is money and you don't waste your time and energy on schemes to save a few bucks.

If you make over 6 figures, would you really deal with the hassle of cold weather and driving around town to do some flips that will net you $50 - $100, or would you rather stay at home warm and just buy the christmas gifts on amazon.com?
0e3493be51b77ae47a4b2d9ef409ad1d4170364c135bfcc50c44286d98b55f4d.jpg

. Yeah I hear trolls make bank.

They do when they have a MBA from a top 30 business school.
Then you would know how business take advantage of people's laziness to make money.

Gtfo out with this elitist crap. It will earn you no fans here. Go wave your money at stupid people.

Last edited:

Anyone with the intelligence and the mindset to make that much would understand what it took to get there and what it takes to stay there, therefore they would look for the best deal. If the Redbox is that deal, they would happily take it. Never miss out on an opportunity to progress in life was 101.

To that end, what Top 30 business school are we talking?

For me, it’s the thrill of the hunt, finding deals. When I was in college I would scour around for deals, now that I have a career I do the same thing when time permits.

One thing I have always told my kids is the smarter you are with your money, the more you have!

Well, I'm never renting or buying anything from Redbox again.

elh7hIV.jpg

dEFN7Jp.jpg

This was in my coat pocket.  What the fucking fuck dude.  What the fuck dude.  What.

What

What the fuck

Sorry, but only people that went to a top 20 business school get my admiration.
Top 20? When it comes to business school, I've heard admin council and graduates say it only matters if you come out of a top 10. Business school is absolutely about networks and connections - and well, you're far more likely to be among future fortune 500 executives at Kellogg or Booth than you are at some other state school.

bread's done
Back