PSN Flash Sale ends 12/27 @ 11 AM ET/8 AM PT - $14.69 FFIX PS4, $19.79 Yakuza Kiwami

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Flash Sale Page

PS4
Absolver - $20.09 - 33% Off
America's Greatest Game Shows: Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy - $19.99 - 50% Off
Assassin's Creed Origins - $40.19 - 33% Off
Assassin's Creed Origins Deluxe Edition - $46.89 - 33% Off
Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition - $66.99 - 33% Off
Batman: The Enemy Within Season Pass - $12.49 - 50% Off
Call of Duty: WW II + Destiny 2 Bundle - $77.99 - 35% Off
Call of Duty: WW II + Destiny 2 Bundle Digital Deluxe Bundle - $139.99 - 30% Off
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $20.99 - 30% Off
F1 2017 - $35.99 - 40% Off
FIFA 18 - $29.99 - 50% Off
FIFA 18 Icon Edition - $49.99 - 50% Off
FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition - $39.99 - 50% Off
Final Fantasy IX - $14.69 - 30% Off
PSVR :ps4: Gran Turismo Sport - $39.59 - 34% Off
PSVR  :ps4: Gran Turismo Sport Digital Deluxe Edition - $59.99 - 25% Off
L.A. Noire - $29.99 - 25% Off
Life is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe Edition - $17.49 - 30% Off
Madden NFL 18: G.O.A.T. Holiday Edition - $31.99 - 60% Off
Madden NFL 18 Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off
The Minecraft: Story Mode Bundle - $13.99 - 60% Off
NBA 2K18 - $38.99 - 35% Off
NBA 2K18 Legend Edition - $59.99 - 40% Off
NBA 2K18 Legend Edition Gold - $89.99 - 40% Off
Persona 5 - $39.59 - 34% Off
Persona 5: Ultimate Edition - $79.99 - 36% Off
NHL 18 Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off
NHL 18 Young Stars Deluxe Edition - $39.99 - 60% Off
NHL 18 Young Stars Edition - $31.99 - 60% Off
Ruiner - $13.39 - 33% Off
Sonic Forces Digital Bonus Edition - $27.99 - 30% Off
South Park: The Fractured but Whole - $29.99 - 50% Off
South Park: The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition - $44.99 - 50% Off
Spintires: Mudrunner - $29.99 - 25% Off
Star Wars Battlefront II - $34.79 - 42% Off
Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper - $46.39 - 42% Off
Street Fighter V 2017 Deluxe Edition - $31.99 - 60% Off
The Telltale Batman Bundle - $15.99 - 60% Off
The Telltale Mega Collection - $51.99 - 60% Off
WWE 2K18 - $35.99 - 40% Off
WWE 2K18 Digital Deluxe Edition - $53.99 - 40% Off
Yakuza Kiwami - $19.79 - 34% Off

PS4 Add-ons
Warframe - 170 Platinum - $6.99 - 30% Off
Warframe - 370 Platinum - $6.99 - 35% Off
Warframe - 1000 Platinum + Rare Mod - $29.99 - 40% Off
Warframe - 2100 Platinum +  Dual Rare Mod - $54.99 - 45% Off
Warframe - 3210 Platinum + Triple Rare Mod - $74.99 - 50% Off
XCOM 2 - War of the Chosen - $29.99 - 25% Off

PS3
NBA 2K18 - $41.99 - 30% Off
Persona 5 - $32.99 - 34% Off
Persona 5: Ultimate Edition - $73.59 - 36% Off

Have a Happy Holiday weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa the trailer for Ruiner is amazing. Never noticed it before, but I got that 20% off email code burning a hole in my pocket. Gonna grab Ruiner and finally get Axiom Verge.

I hate that I’m tempted by the CoD/Destiny bundle. With the 20% off code, it would make each game about $30.

I hate that I’m tempted by the CoD/Destiny bundle. With the 20% off code, it would make each game about $30.
You will probably want either the first DLC or Season pass for Destiny. Base game is capped at level 20 and you can't do a Raid and a few other things. Really sucks if you want to play with friends who have the DLC.

You will probably want either the first DLC or Season pass for Destiny. Base game is capped at level 20 and you can't do a Raid and a few other things. Really sucks if you want to play with friends who have the DLC.
Well I already have the expansion pass. I had the physical version but traded it in because I was able to get $40 for it. I have one friend that has it, as well as the DLC. Just not sure how much I'll play CoD. I guess I could just get Destiny.

:/ guess they're saving the good stuff for next Friday when those 20% off coupons are expired.
They have sales and give out coupons to encourage sales. This idea that stores don't want people to use coupons is ridiculous.

I'm not saying this flash sale is good, but it's not like they don't have hundreds of games on sale right now as it is.

Confused about something . . . Do the Batman Enemy Within season pass include all 5 episodes or is it $12.49 for the season pass + $4.99 for episode 1 ($17.48 total)?

Bought a PS4 from a pawn shop for 50 bucks today, won’t read discs though. Have a ton of old digital games, would love for persona to be $30 since the physical is too. Oh well might still bite

Bought a PS4 from a pawn shop for 50 bucks today, won’t read discs though. Have a ton of old digital games, would love for persona to be $30 since the physical is too. Oh well might still bite
Congrats on the pawn shop PS4 find.

Oh, and +1 on the flash sale sucking.

Do Ubisoft season passes/DLC just never go on sale? I'm not gonna buy the gold edition when I already own the base game/deluxe edition. Ugh.

I'm seeing a few new discounts from today on psprices.com that aren't in the flash sale for some reason.

For PS4 there's Thief for $2.99, Murdered: Soul Suspect for $3.99, Day of the Tentacle for $5.99, both Metro Redux titles are $4.99, Killallzombies for $5.59, and more.

Vita has some stuff on sale too, contrary to what the flash sale page says. There's Aeternoblade for $2.99, Dissidia Final Fantasy and Lord of Arcana both discounted to $4.99, and Risk of Rain is $3.99, as well as a few discounts for PSP/PS1 titles that work on Vita.

Kinda makes me think someone didn't set up this flash sale properly or something.

I'm seeing a few new discounts from today on psprices.com that aren't in the flash sale for some reason.

For PS4 there's Thief for $2.99, Murdered: Soul Suspect for $3.99, Day of the Tentacle for $5.99, both Metro Redux titles are $4.99, Killallzombies for $5.59, and more.

Vita has some stuff on sale too, contrary to what the flash sale page says. There's Aeternoblade for $2.99, Dissidia Final Fantasy and Lord of Arcana both discounted to $4.99, and Risk of Rain is $3.99, as well as a few discounts for PSP/PS1 titles that work on Vita.

Kinda makes me think someone didn't set up this flash sale properly or something.
Those are parts of the main PSN sale:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/363496-psn-weekly-deals-1219-huge-holiday-sale-week-2-too-big-for-cag-final-fantasy-sale-20-knack-2-more/page-1

I’m debating FFIX but I already own it on PS1, PC, and IOS.
Same, but PS1 & PS3/Vita instead.

From what I can tell, this version is based on the PC release with all of those cheats added in.

Also, if anyone cares about trophies, be warned that this one does have a trophy that makes you do the 1000 consecutive jump rope jumps.

zGHQb4O.gif

I don’t think I’ll ever buy another game from PSN, physical only for me. I purchased a multiplayer only game recently, which apparently has zero community left, so it’s completely useless. Left it on for 20 minutes and it never found a game.

Contacted Sony, explained it, and they said since the game was downloaded and launched, to go F*** myself.

How would I possibly know the game was useless WITHOUT downloading and launching it?

To treat a customer like this, that has purchased over 400 PSN games for PS4 alone, is beyond me. It’s like they have zero business sense.

Never again.

If Sony didn’t have such good exclusives I would definitely have gone Xbox Only, since they are pretty great about refunds, and being more reasonable than a rat.

With steam, microsoft, and just about every company now, Sony needs to get with the times on digital purchases or they’re going to start losing people.

I’m debating FFIX but I already own it on PS1, PC, and IOS.
Not missing much then since this a port of the Android/IOS version. Something about digital control over analog or something. Read about it on reddit.

I love this game it's my favourite final fantasy, but the price is a shameless cash grab rip off, especially since its worse than the PS1.

They've removed the analogue movement and left us with the awful android version digital. I can't justify a purchase until they fix such basic errors.

I don’t think I’ll ever buy another game from PSN, physical only for me. I purchased a multiplayer only game recently, which apparently has zero community left, so it’s completely useless. Left it on for 20 minutes and it never found a game.

Contacted Sony, explained it, and they said since the game was downloaded and launched, to go F*** myself.

How would I possibly know the game was useless WITHOUT downloading and launching it?

To treat a customer like this, that has purchased over 400 PSN games for PS4 alone, is beyond me. It’s like they have zero business sense.

Never again.

If Sony didn’t have such good exclusives I would definitely have gone Xbox Only, since they are pretty great about refunds, and being more reasonable than a rat.

With steam, microsoft, and just about every company now, Sony needs to get with the times on digital purchases or they’re going to start losing people.
Just call back and speak to somebody else. what game?

Like anything in life, a little preparation never hurts. You should have checked typical forums such as Reddit, GameFAQs, IGN, or the game's own forums for some idea of how active the community is. I do agree that a refund would be the typical response, but to just blame it all on someone else and give up is silly. You say you have purchased 400 games for PS4, it seems like a waste to just abandon something you frequent over one bad experience.

so...the same deals as the regular sale? What's the point of this lol. Is Sony trolling us?

so...the same deals as the regular sale? What's the point of this lol. Is Sony trolling us?
Pretty much, but not every sale is catered to a small segment of their business model like we are. I’m sure there are some people that will discover this sale and make a handful of purchases.

bread's done
Back